All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Heartbeat - Kendall P.1


Heartbeat  - I'll be there...

So there you was on a sandy beach. You had on your black and white striped bikini on. You lay upon the nice tan warm sand as the sun shined off your body. Your dreamy boyfriend laid next to You, Kendall.
Kendall: [your name]... today was the best day ever, to bad its a dream. *You jumped up and looked at him with a confused face*
You: what do you mean 'a dream'? You said as your alarm clock went off. Your eyes opened with anger 
You: It was a dream... why on earth would   Kendall date me... he is supper cool and I'm an nobody.!
*You said to yourself as you rolled out of bed. You looked at yourself in the mirror and started to brush your hair down to your waist. You walked over to your closet and skimmed through it. You grabbed a white tang top, and a short denim skirt. You put white sandals on to match what you was wearing... You run to the school...*




#In the school

*You are open your locker, and start unpack your things*
"Umm.. Excuse me. You are in front of my locker.."
*you turn around, omg is   Kendall... What on earth is he doing here?*
You: So-sorry... * You said quickly moving out of his way*
Kendall: Humph.. Little girl!
*You turned to him as you was pissed!*
You: Excuse me? You growled at him. He looked at you as his perfect eyes staring you up and down and he chuckled. 
Kendall: what is a little girl like you going to do? * he smirking*
*you closed the locker with force, causing a big annoying, you flip your hair and walk to the classroom, he just smile look at you*



You went to the back of the room and sat by the window. Anika, your best friend, sat in front of you. The seat next to you was empty. You gazed out the window as the door opened to the classroom. You noticed someone sit next to ya but you didn't pay attention. A few seconds later, you heard voice. 
You think: ''Who is by my side? A hot boy? A stupid boy? A troublemaker? And if is a sexy boy? No, nevermind...'' *you look at him*
Kendall: Oh, look what we have here.. It's the little girl with the short temper...

Anika was looking at you: [Your name] don't do it. Its the first day of school.* she said trying to calm you down*  You stood up and bent down looking to   Kendall with your beauty eyes full of anger...
You: You better watch yourself.. You may be the sexiest guy in the school, but I'm not scared to punch that pretty face of yours. 
You said as Anika jumped up and pulled you away from   Kendall as everyone looked at you with shock, scared eyes. Anika sat you down 
Anika: you need to chill out [your name].*  she said sitting back on his seat watching ya*

Kendall smiled slightly at you: So your name is [your name], right? *he asked gazing at you*
He continue: well [your name], I like you. Your funny!* he said chuckling*
* You was glaring at him, and all the sudden, You felt yourself blush like crazy. You turned to the window quickly, hoping he didn't see ya blush*

The bell rang, and class was over. You snapped out of your daze and You started to gather your stuff. You looked over to see if    Kendall  was still there, he was gone. He had already left the class,  You looked around the class and the only one You saw was Anika. You stood up, and you grabbed Your stuff!
You: come on Anika!.. Lets go to second period.

 You said softly as You left the class and Anika followed close behind you. You and she went to our lockers and grabbed different supplies for the next class. 
Anika: Man, [your name].. You really wanted to kick    Kendall 's ass, didn't you? *she asked laughing nervously*
 You think: OF COURSE!    Kendall BUGS THE HELL OUT OF ME! * You was screaming in your head*

You opened your locker and take your books;
You closed your locker and    Kendall  was staring you up and down again. "What the hell? That's the second time today! Is he THAT interested in me?" You asked yourself as You blushed a little.
You: What are you looking at..?  
* You asked acting mad as ever, but you liked that here was here though. You moved your hair out of your face and turned away from him. You looked for Anika DAMN! Where is that girl when I need her? Nevermind.. You starting to walk to your class.    Kendall followed me. 
You: Are you stalking me, Mr. Popular? *You asked turning to him with a smirk on my face. *
Kendall: No. I have Biology, with Ms. Barns.., *he said walking up next to you*

    Your eyes got wider what the hell! This is a nightmare! But at the same time you're so happy. 

Kendall: Let me guess.. You have the same class..? * he asked raising an eyebrow at ya. You looked at him as your blush came back. You nodded, and didn't look at him again*

Kendall and You got to class; you sat in the back, this time you sat away from the window, and he sat on the other side and gazed out the window. You could not help but to stair at him. You think: ''Wow. He looks even better when the sun is on his skin. Oh my god his eyes now look like brown gray, and his perfect hair shined in the sun. His skin. Wait did he get a tan? Wow he looks fantastic. Man I want to kiss him! Damn why did I have to be mean.. I will apologize after class. Yeah, and I will ask him to sit with me"  All of these thoughts ran through your head the whole period. The bell rang and everyone gathered their stuff and left, and it was just    Kendall and you...

 I took a deep breath. You think:  come on [your name] , you can do it! All you have to do is apologize and ask him to sit with the others and me. You stood up and walked over to    Kendall , and he looked at you and studied my look. 
He smirked: Why do you look so sad? Is it because I didn't sit next to you? *he asked teasing me. I looked away with sad eyes.
You: Never mind. I cant do it. * You said turning and walking back to your desk* 

*He grabbed your arm and looked at you with a puzzled look: What's wrong? *he asked more sincere this time*
You: I wanted to apologize for being mean, and to invite you to sit with me at lunch now, but I cant do it. *You said not looking at him.You didn't want to look at him; You didn't want to see the expression. He chuckled at your expression and you thought he was laughing at you because you was blushing. 
Kendall: Well, I except your apology and I guess I can sit with you. Only if you wipe that ridiculous look off your face. Its hard to be serious with that face of yours.

* He said chuckling more and letting go of my arm. You blushed even more and grabbed your supplies, and turned around. You saw this irresistible look on his face oh my god! ''Is he trying to turn me on or is he teasing me again? Either way, it worked! I'm turned on, that sexy asshole!" You thought to youself as you felt yourself blush to his expression. You looked away quickly as he smiled and walked out of the room. You followed him, wanting to see that face again. Both stopped at yours lockers and put yours stuff away and both grabbed your lunch money.*

As you both got to the end of the stairs, you felt someone's hands wrap around you and push you to the wall. You gasped and clinched on to who ever pulled you to the wall and heard a crash. You noticed a, no, his smell.    Kendall ? What is he doing? You opened your eyes as he was against you, You could hardly breath.
Kendall: Are you ok, [your name]? *he asked a little panicked*

 When he said your name you felt your heart stop for a moment he remembered your name? You thought as You looked up at him.
You: What's going on? *You asked startled, he was still against you and you was still hanging on to him. Both herd foot steps running down the stairs 
C. Thatcher: oh my god! Are you guys ok? *the voice yelled as realized it was the computer teacher. She was so clumsy. The computer teacher stopped and looked at us.
C. Teatcher: Are you two ok? I'm sorry! I will get a janitor! *she said as she ran off.    Kendall didn't move at all, and You was still hanging on to him. Not to mention you was blushing like crazy.
Kendall: Are you ok? *he asked once again*.
You: Yeah. Can you let go of me? * You said looking away. You felt his arms tighten around you 
Kendall: thank god.. I thought I would not save you in time. `* He said as his arms tightened more and more. 
You:    Kendall .. I cant breath. * You said as he loosened his grip, and looked at you with these hungry and alluring eyes. He is blushing! That is the sexiest look you have ever seen! You could not take your eyes off his eyes. You was also blushing and he smiled slightly 
Kendall: We can stare at each other later. We are late for lunch. * He said letting go of you. You let go of him also, and we started to walk to the lunchroom.*

As    Kendall and you got to the lunchroom doors, we could tell it was packed full of people. You sighed and    Kendall opened the door and gestured you to go in first. You went in as    Kendall followed. You noticed that everyone was starring at you in silence. Man this is awkward. You wonder what they are thinking.    Kendall followed ya to the table. You sat down and he sat next to you. Everyone was talking about their schedules, as you was spacing out. You couldn't stop thinking about that happened in the hall. You couldn't stop thinking about how    Kendall held ya and how he stared at you. Wow the way he had you against the wall was so embarrassing, but you liked it a lot. 
You think: Man! I wanted to kiss him so bad! I should have gone for it. The way he looked at me. His eyes were like they were on fire, and hungry. Almost like he wanted me. No, what am I talking about! Why would he be interested in me? But the way he blushed slightly and had a worried, yet happy expression on his face. I thought deeply, and blushed slightly. 
Kendall looked at ya and nudged ya: Hey are you sure that you are ok? *he whispered to you*
 You whispered back: yeah.
Kendall smirked: you should stop thinking about me. You are blushing too much. All I did was save you... *he leaned next to your ear, and you felt him breathing on your ear: Was it the way I held you? Or was it the way I looked at you? *he put his hand on yours* Or was it the way I almost kissed yo3u? *he said teasing*

Your face turned red as he removed his hand from your. You looked at him as he laughed.
You: That's not funny. *You said annoyed. 
Kendall: Heheh you like me that much, huh? *he said nudging you with his elbow. You blushed even more, as You whacked him in the stomach. Lunch was over and everyone was throwing away their trash*.





Continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment