All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Heartbeat - Kendall P.3


This is the Part 3 if you didn’t read the part 2 clique here -> http://bigtimeimagine.blogspot.pt/2012/01/heartbeat-kendall-p2.html

________________________________________________________________.
You and him are walking on the beach, its cold, and you’re shaking. He look at you, and smile…
Kendall: Cold?
You: Yeah you know… A little…
Kendall: Okay… *he take of his shirt*
You: Wha-What are you doing?
Kendall: Shhh… *he  put his shirt around ya*
You: Tha-thanks… *blush*
Kendall: Better?
You: Yeah a little, thank you *smile*
You and him are walking, he look at you and smile… You blush and look away.

Kendall: So…
You: So what?
Kendall: You are beauty… *You can see, he blush a little*
You: What are you saying big stupid? *you stop walk*
Kendall: I’m saying … *he stop to and turn around to you* That  you are beauty…
You: …*you look down and smile,*
Kendall: Hey…. *you look to him and he moves his face closer to yours*
You: What are you doing?
Kendall: Shhh *his lips get closer, and he whisper: You like me very much don’t you?
You: Wha-What are you saying! Stupid!!! *You push him*
Kendall: Hahah,
You: Why are you laughing? Stupid!!!
Kendall: I love when you’re mad!!!
You: … Uh? *you blush*
Kendall: … *blush too*
You: IDIOT!
Kendall: What? Me?
You: Yes, you I-D-I-O-T!
Kendall: Oh Come here!!! *he start run*
You: Catch me first!!!! HAHAH *you run too*


Kendall: Come here!!! *almost catch you*
You: Nooo!!!
Kendall: CATCHED!
He hold your waist and both fall, he look you in the eyes, you roll and get on top of him, you smile *
You: You Like me very much don’t you? *You are teasing him*
Kendall: Huh…. Let me thing…
You: Stupid…
Kendall: You know… [your name] Want to go with me to the festival? Tomorrow…
You: Uh? You are inviting me to the Spring festival?
Kendall: Yeah… If you don’t care, or something…
You: But have so many girls that invited you…
Kendall: So what? I choose you…
You: Awwn Thanks…
Kendall: So… Want to go?
You: No! (:
Kendall: What?
You: Just kidding, I go, hahah
Kendall: … *smile*
You: Okay, but now let’s go, I’m so cold…
Kendall: Okay…
You:  Kendall…
Kendall: Yeah?
You: Nothing… *giggles*
Kendall: Want say something???
You think: yes I want say that you are the hottest, coolest and cutest boy I ever meet…
You:  uh… No nothing… *blush*
You think: Look at him, so cute *blush*
Kendall: You’re okay?
You: Yeah, I was thinking…
Kendall: About me, right?
You: NO! *you punch him on the arm and walk mad to the car*
Kendall: Hahah, I love when you are mad.
You:  … *smile*
Kendall: … *he gets closer* But I prefer when you smile… *he slowly gets closer his lip softly touch on yours*
You thinkOMG I can feel his lips! Please don’t stop, just kiss me!
Kendall whisper: Admit you like me!
You:  … *you’re blush, he smile and you push him*
Kendall: haha
You: STUPID!
Kendall: Oh…
You: Let’s go home…
Kendall: Yeah



Next day, he was talking with Jeremy.
Jeremy: So you go with [your name]
Kendall: Yeah... She is so... SPECIAL?
Jeremy: ... haha, she is hot...
Kendall: HEY! *mad*
Jeremy: Relax... 
Kendall: Haha... Men... And what I do? I only met her yesterday and she make me fell you know so... I don't know...
Jeremy: Hahaha, I don't know... Maybe its love.
Kendall: IMPOSSIBLE! Me??? In love... Nooooo! Never NANANAN
Jeremy: Okay.... 
Kendall: What time is it?
Jeremy: 8 Pm
Kendall: OH GOSH, See ya on Spring Festival, I gotta go...



###
You think: Why he's taking so long? :/ 
*The bell ring, you run and open the door*
Kendall: Oh, you look so beauty
You: ... Thanks... *smile*
Kendall: You look hot on that dress *he smile and blush*
You: You like?
Kendall: Yeah... 

*You are wearing a mini dress with a flower headband*



You: Thank you, *you smile*
Kendall: Let's go?
You: Yes!


*Both get in the car, he drives, you can hear the festival music, and finally arrived, he parked the car and smile to you*

You: Owww so beauty!!!
Kendall: Yes... Let's go?
You: Yeah

*You and him, get fun, eating cotton-candy, playing games*
Kendall: Oh my favorite slow music, let's dance...
You: Oh I don't know, I'm not a good--- *he pull you by your waist* dancer...
Kendall:  Come on... *smile*
You: Okay...

*you both are dancing, closer, his hands are pressed against your waist, you place your arms around his neck, he look you in the eyes, you don't know what it is, but you are feeling something, is good, and strange at the same time, he look you deep in the eyes, you are blushing... you can feel his heartbeat, he gets closer again, his lips get closer* 

You: Wait...
Kendall: What?...


You: Wait a second, I'll be here in a second....
Kendall: Okay...

*You run to Anika*

You: HEEEELP ME!
Anika: What girl?
You: I don't know what I do...
Anika: About him?  *she points to Kendall*
You: Yeah... HELP
Anika: KISS HIM GIRL!
You: Do you think?
Anika: YEAH!






Jeremy: So... She leave you here?
Kendall: No... She'll be back... You know girl things... Buddy I need help, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPEN TO ME, I can't control my body...
Jeremy: Dude, just let happen....
Kendall: I want kiss her!
Jeremy: ... You guys are the perfect couple, just go and kiss the girl!
Kendall: Thanks...


You: Hey, I'm back sorry...
Kendall: No Problem, I was talking with Jeremy...
You: So...
Kendall: Let's dance again, *he pull you by your waist again*

*You smile, he touch with his lips on yours*

You: Sorry I can't wait anymore!
Kendall: Wha-- *you kiss him*
You: ... Sorry *you look down*
Kendall: Hey... *he move his face closer than yours and kiss you, your tongues danced, your saliva mixing together as your lips moved smoothly, with passion and love.
Kendall: Kiss me one more time...
You: Say please... *giggles*
Kendall: Please babe... *he lick his lips and pushed your hair from your face, tucking it behind your ears. He cupped his hands on your face and kiss you deeply*


Continue... 

No comments:

Post a Comment