All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Big Time Christmas James P.1


*You and Anika go to the shopping, Christmas is so damn close and you have to buy the gifts for all your friends* 
You: Gosh, this ear the decorate are really beauty and shining 
Anika: yeah, Christmas is so close... I hope my mom buy the ELEVATE Cd ... *-*
You: SURE SHE BUY! *giggles* You just talk about that!
Anika: Yeah, they are so damn beauty, and hot, and perfect, and ---
You: Okay......
Anika: ... *she look at you*
You: You right, they are so HOOOOOOOT!
+Anika and you start laugh+
You: Where is the bathroom?
Anika: There  why?
You: Because I have to go! *giggles* Wait here!
Anika: Right!
-You run to the bathroom-
*Suddenly you go against someone*
You: OMG, Sorry... You are----
James: No problem...........
You: OMG, OMG OMG OMG James?
James: Hahaha *smile* It's me.... HEY, didn't I saw you on BTR show?
You: Uh, I don't know *blush*
James: Yep, I saw you on my show... I have sure *he smile and look you in the eyes*
You: ...... *blush and think: HE Noticed me* ....
James: You--- You have a beauty eyes.... *he get close *
You: Thanks... You too *you blush*  I- I gotta go... *smile* My - My friend is waiting me! Sorry
James: Waaiiit *he hold your hand* Can I know your name?
You: [your name] *blush*

James: Nice name...
You: Oh, can you give me an autograph? Is for my friend... Anika...
James: Sure ...... Hope see you again...
You: Me too, Have a Merry Christmas...
James: you too *he kiss your check*
You: .... *big smile* she is waiting bye
James: Bye [your name]
*You start run to Anika*

Anika: ??? Did you go to the bathroom?
You: No-oh!!!
Anika: SO GO!!!
You: I can't move!
Anika: Why? And why you are red like a tomato?
You: Because, I saw James FROM BTR!
Anika: NO WAY!
You: I swear!!!
Anika: Did you ask for an autograph FOR ME?
You: SURE!
Anika: GIVE IT TO ME *she start jump*
You: Take *giggles*
*Anika start read and she scream: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
You: shhhhhhh... stop screaming like a crazy girl!
Anika: But now i'm crazy, he give us his number!
You: What?
Anika: I read:  ''Dear Anika, your friend [your name] is really cool, you are a lucky girl, Kiss JamesM. [his number] call me [your name] i really want see you again...
You: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Anika: Nop
You: Should I call?
Anika: Not now!!! Wait a 2 days or 1...
You: Yeah you're right...
Anika: ... I think you will see he again
You: HELP ME!
Anika: ?
You: You are so good with guys... 
Anika: Just be your self... He like this... He like you...
You: No-no-no... He don't like me... He just ... I don't know... I'm dreaming...
Anika: NO YOU AREN'T DREAMING! Stop being idiot, and call he this night and you will see! =)
You: okay...
*21:45 PM, you are laying on your bed and watch to your phone*
You think: Should I call? OMG, and if he is just prank me... why me? ... And... ..... Oh DAMN!!
... I think I will call... I don't loose anything... Just... Oh...
*You tip his number and call*
#Biiiimp, Biiiiiiimp,
Hello?
You: aH... It's me... [YOUR NAME]...
James: Oh, I was waiting you...
You: So... Why you choose me?  Why you gave me your phone number? I'm confuse....
James: Relax, I don't choose you, I just , I don't know... I felt something when I saw you and I gave you my number just because, I wanna know you...
You: Aaawn... Really? You just make me blush *giggles*
James: Oh *smile*, tonight I go to the mistletoe party, it's like a prom... You want to be my date?
You: DATE?
James: Yeah, like friends... just dancing and......... Ohhhhh Please, please
You: Fine, *giggles* Will be funny...
James: Where do you live?
You: [your address]
James: Oh my uncle live near here...... *smile* See ya tonight...
You: *-* Okay
James: ... *he smile* kiss....
*Call end*
-----
You: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Where is my blue dress?
Mom: I don't know, Why?
You: I go to a party... like a prom...
Mom: But Blue dress is too short! You will show all your legs...
You: But mom, I have to be hot and beauty like my date...
Mom: You are beauty and hot! Why don't you use the black dress?
You: Too long!
Mom: The pink?
You: Too pink!
Mom: And the white?
You: White?
Mom: This one...
You: Ohhhhhhh, is so beauty.... This is mine?
Mom: I bought yesterday  ...
You: I didn't noticed... MOM this dress is just beauty, hot, cool and not too long and not too  short! THANKS!
Mom: You're welcome!  *you hug your mom*
*someone knocked the door*
You: MOM, is James, Pleeeeeeaaaaaase open the door and ask he to wait a second PLEASE
Mom: Okay!!!
*Mom open the door*
James: Hello, [your name]'s there?
Mom: Please wait a second she is coming.... Please take care of my sweet...
James: Yes I will... You are a lucky mom, she is just fabulous ...
Mom: ... *smile*  Good luck...
You: I'm here!!!
*Mom and James look at you*
James:  OMG So fantastic. *blush* I mean you are fantastic, beauty and... *giggles*
You: ... *giggles* Thanks.... Let's go?
James; Yeah... Let's go *he smile*
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\  In the party  /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

You: wooow, this is the best Christmas prom ever!
He whispers on your ear '' Let's go outside, here is a lot of noise''
You: ... I agree let's go  *he hold your hand *
-----Outside-----
*You and he are sitting in the swing*
James: So...
You: So...
James: It's Beauty night doesn't?
*You look up*

You: Yeah... The stars are so shinning and I love that decoration... *giggles*James: Did you buy BTR Elevate new album?
You: No!!!
James: WHAT? *he do a mad and funny face*
You: I'm kidding *giggles*
James: Are you kidding with me? *he start tickling you *
You: Hahahahaha Stop *Laughing*
James: Never *laughing*
You: Pleeeeaaase hahahhaa,
James: hahaha *he stop*
You: *giggles* You are so--- *he put his finger on your lips*
James: So hot?
You: This too *giggles*

James: I wish I saw you on Christmas day...
You: Me too...
James: Want do something 24th December?
You: Yeah, you can go to my home play video-games, lunch . ... What you think?
James: Will be funny...  

You: Omg, What time is it?
James: 23:59 O'clock Why?
You: Oh my gosh I gotta go...
James: I drive you to home!

You: thanks
***************A few days ago, you and he are good friends*********** 
*Someone knocks door: It's me!
You:  James, =D I was waiting you!
James: Hahaha *he hug you and kiss your check*
*Your heart beat so fast when you see him, his kiss are so fantastic that make you fly... Are you in Love? OMG, what will happens? Will he be your boyfriend??? Continue....*




No comments:

Post a Comment