All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Big Time Christmas Kendall P.3



If you didn't read the Part 2 click here!

Anika: {your name} sorry I gotta go...
You: NOW? Can you wait 50 min. for we open the presents all together!?
Anika: Nop, sorry [your name]... Chaz...
Chaz: What?
Anika: You gotta go too!
Chaz: No... I--- *She kick him secretly* OUCH!!!
Anika: Come on Chaz!!!
Chaz: fine *he do a sad face* But you pay me an ice-cream
Anika: fine...
*They walk away and came out of your house*
You: So...
Kendall: so...
You: we are alone... Just us... What you want do?

Kendall: Movie? Video-game?
You: Video-Game!

Kendall: cool... *smile*
You: Let's go to my room... *giggles*

Kendall: Okay... *smile*
*In your room, you and he are playing, then he lose*
You: HAHAHA, Loser!!!

Kendall: Me? Loser.? Na na ... I let you win... You are a girl you know, that thing...
You: Yeah... I know... I know that you are a Loser!!! *giggles*
Kendall: You'll see who is the loser! *he smile*
You: Wha--- *he start tickling you* Hahahhhahahahahahhaha stooop!!! STOOOOOOP!

Kendall: I stop..... If you say that I'm super HOT and I'm not a Loser!
You: Never!!! You are hot, but you keep being a Loser Hahahahahaha *Laughing out loud*

Kendall: So I will never stop!!! * he push you against the ground and keep tickling you*
You: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA KENDALLLL!!!

Kendall: NEVER! *he playfully ties you down to the Bed * You Giggle*  He kisses you pasionitly as his hands start to wander*
You: WHAT WAS THAT???
Kendall: Omg... I'm so sorry, it's just... you are... you make me do that things... *he look down* sorry...
You: Come here....
*he get close then you kiss he*

Kendall:O
You: You love me?
Kendall: More than that... and you?
You: Me too....

Kendall: What should we do?
You: I don't know...

Kendall: .... Maybe... we can...you know, Girlfriend? Boyfriend? And we should... That thing, and you, and date
You: Huh?

Kendall: Oh Whatever *he kiss you*
You: ... *blush*
Kendall: All I want for my Christmas present is you... like my girlfriend....
You: But I am you girlfriend!
Kendall: Really? *he smile* aww I love ya *he kiss you, you and are laying in the bed, your leg is on top of his leg, and you guys are cuddling, he start to sing to you ''cover girl'' then you fall asleep... he play with your hair, while kiss softly your check, then he fall a sleep too*



Next Day...

*you wake up, and kiss his check, then you dress up his shirt*

Kendall: Good Morning shawty *smile*
You: Good Morning *giggles* sorry Did I wake you?

Kendall: No *smile, he look to you up and down* Aww, very sexy with my shirt... *he sit on the bed, and you sit beside he*
You: *giggles* Thanks... *he push you by your waist and gave you a Hot kiss*
Kendall: Let's open the presents?
You: Sure *giggles*
*you and he start run to the three, and open the presents, he gave you a necklace saying: forever*
You: Why the word ''forever''?

Kendall: Because it's forever!
You: Forever what?

Kendall: My love for you!
You: awwwwwwwwwwwwwn *You jumped and fell over him then you whispered: ''I love you too''*
*Your sitting in front of the fire on christmas day with his hands around your waist while he kiss your check*
You: You make me feel so special!

Kendall: Only because you are special

No comments:

Post a Comment