All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Elevate - Kendall P.1

*In the school, Amy and you are walking and talking*
Amy: You know what?
You: What ? *smile*
Amy: Kendall will make an Christmas Party... Tomorrow...
You: .... *look down*
Amy: aww sweet what's up with you?
You: He didn't invited me....
Amy: You like very much he don't you?
You: Only a crush... But i'm invisible.... he will never notice me *look down*
Amy: Sure he will! And you can't just stop and watch he! DO SOMETHING!
You: I can't i'm so shy...
Amy: Look, he is here go and talk with him *she points*
You: Come with me!
Amy: NOOO! Go alone!
You: No, I can't...
Amy: KENDALL!!! Come here please!
You: what are you doing??? How do I look!
*He came*
Kendall : Hii... *smile*
Amy: She want talk with you, i gotta go
You: No Amy... *she run away* Oh...
Kendall : So... Hi [your name]
You: ... hi.... *smile*
Kendall: What you want say?
You: I-- I --- *blush* I bought BTR new album Elevate *smile*
Kendall : Really? Did you liked?
You: Yeah, you sing very well, your voice is so cute *shy*
Kendall : Thank you very much... *big smile* ....
You: .........
James: See ya on my party?
You: You didn't invited me...
Kendall : Didn't? OMG i'm so sorry, you are a really cool girl how could I forget you?
You: Really? You think that I'm a cool girl... I mean... You never talk to me and i'm just invisible to you...
Kendall : Invisible? Never! I'm so busy with the girls... you know... Fans... But you are cool, a little shy, but I like your personality *smile*
You : Yeah *giggles* So...
Kendall : So see ya tonight *smile* 
You: Sure... Kendall : Bye *smile*
You: Bye *smile*
*he walk away then Amy appear*
Amy: Sooooooooo....?
You: OMG, I'm freaking out, he is so cute, and he invited me!!! *big loving smile*
Amy: Awwwn, your eyes are shining , so cute!
You: I go home! I need choose what I will dress!
Amy: Okay see ya tonight... *smile*

*You choose your favorite dress, and you are really hot and beauty, you are so exited, you will be on 
Kendall party, you just can stop  how much he is so sweet and cute, finally you are on the party, fans, paparazzi, school girls and boys, friends, but where is He?*
You: Excuse me , can you tell me where is 
Kendall ?
GIRL: He is with the rest of BTR boys on dress-room.
You: Thanks...
*you walk and knock the door*
Kendall : Hey {your name} you look beauty...
You: Thanks... *blush*
Kendall : Wanna dance?
You: Wi-With you? *SUPER BLUSHING*
Kendall : Yeah... why not?
You: Aahh.... Okay, but i'm not a good dancer...
Kendall : come on.. *he hold your hand and pull you to the dance floor*
You: 
Kendall ... *he put his hands around your waist and pull you against he*Kendall : shhh. just dance *smile*
*His body moves slowly... you can hear his heartbeat, and feel his hands pressed on your waist... you put your arms around his neck, you are so shy, but you feel so good, you lay your head on his shoulder, then he whispers: "You are a cool girl, I saw you many times on the school, but I thought that you didn't like me, because... You know, you never talked to me"
You: Are you kidding? I'm your biggest fan, but I didn't talked with you before because i'm shy...
Kendall : I'm happy for that... *he look you in the eyes* 
*His eyes are shining, and suddenly his heart beats faster, you blush, he get closer, and closer, his lips almost touch on yours*Kendall : NO!
You: ???
Kendall : Sorry I can't!
You: You can't what? I'm confuse
Kendall : Sorry... Wait here please,
You: ... Okay, but why?
Kendall : I swear I come back, but wait here a seconds..,
You: fine...
*he run*
Chaz: Hey dude...
Kendall : I need HELP!
Chaz: What?
Kendall : Do you see that girl? *he points*
Chaz: Yeah is really hot and beauty, *he do a prev face*
Kendall : Okay STOP IT stop it now... I don't know what happen to me, suddenly I almost kissed her!
Chaz: Dude!!! You can do it! Control yourself!Kendall : I can do it... I can do it...
*he run to you*
Kendall: I'm back!!!
You: And the drinks???
Kendall : I- I-- Forget it,
You: *giggles*
Kendall : You have a beauty smile... *shy*
You: thanks.... *you hug he*
Kendall : .... *he look you in the eyes and kiss you*
You: ... *your heart beats faster, and you are paralyzed*
Kendall : Ah... sorry...
You: No-No problem... It's okay... *smile and blush*
Kendall : No is not okay, I'm SO JERK! 
You: Relax, I gotta go... *he hold your hand*
Kendall: Now? Please stay a little more...
You: ......
Kendall: Please...
You: Why? 
Kendall : Because .... I don't know... Don't go now...
You: see ya tomorrow ....
*he pull you by your arm and kiss you again*
You: WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN?
Kendall : I don't know you make me do that things... I'm so sorry...
You: *giggles*
Kendall : Just stay okay?
You: But everybody gone.... It's so late
Kendall : But we don't need everybody... just dance with me, *he took the microphone and starts sing ''Music sounds better with u''
You: Awwwwwn *-*Kendall : [your name]
You: yeah?
Kendall : want see a movie?
You: okay!
Kendall : Let's go to my room.
You: Okay... But can we see tomorrow it's too late...
Kendall : Come ooooooonnnn!
You: Okay Okay *giggles*


Continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment