All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Elevate - Carlos P.3


If you didn't read the P.2 Click here!

You: Wha-What did you say?
Carlos: I love you *blush*

You: ....Carlos : You don't feel the same right?
You:  I love you more than anything, but... How? How can you love me? Why me? I'm not a superstar, or a cover girl, I'm just an ordinary girl... Why me?
*He look you in the eyes*
Carlos : You? Just an ordinary girl? You're the most amazing, hot and sweet girl alive in the world, only you can make my heart beat faster and faster, *He took your hand and placed it on his chest* Can you feel? But you have no Idea how much I love ya, I can't survive without you in my life... What can I do for you know how much I need you?
You:.... *blush* You are so cute...
CarlosIt's hard to say how I feel when I'm with you.... I am so eager to kiss you again...
*You pull him by his shirt and kiss his sweet lips*
You: And now?
Carlos : Now? Now I want more... *he smile while embraces your waist*
You: me too... *Your eyes are shinning, both get closer, then he whispers: "
No perfect love could be more perfect than us You are mine... Just mine'' you giggled and he kiss you passionately*

*You and he are embraced and kissing, you can feel he smile while kiss you, his hands  pressed around your waist, you just could hear the sound of the kisses and his heartbeat...*
*His phone rings*
You: 
Carlos ... *he kiss your neck* Your phone...Carlos : No matter... *kissing you*
You: But it may be important...
Carlos : Nothing is more important than you *smile and kiss*
You: Awwwwn... *blush* 
*he answered the call, and stay a while talking but finally he end*
Carlos : Me and the boys will record a new video clip  for the music: ''Music sounds better with u'' *smile*
You: Really? Cool...*you get up and hug him*Carlos : Want come with me?
You: ... Can I?
Carlos : SURE!!! *kiss your check*
******In The Studio******
Director: Bad news guys...
Kendall: What happen?
Director: One of our dancers broke her leg... And now, we need a hot and beauty girl to dance with 
Carlos ...
James:  OMG, and if we can't found?
Director: We cannot record until we find her.
Logan: Damn...
Director: Who's that girl? *he points to you*
Carlos : My Girlfriend why?
Director: She can dance? 
Carlos: Yes... I think so...
Director: Call her, she is perfect, Hot, beauty sweet, she will be your dancer...
Carlos: Really? *smile*
Director: Yeah, ask her...
Carlos : Okay... *he run to you* Shawty...
You: Yeah? *smile*
Carlos : We need a dancer, and the director choose you, he says that you are perfect for this video... You will dance with me... want?
You: Me-me? *blush*
Carlos : Please, the director is right, you are sexy and beauty, you are perfect for this...
You: But-But.... *blush*
Carlos : ....*he smile and start sing to you: ''I tried to write this down
The words just don't come out
It's hard to say how you feel
Been down the longest road
Said yes when i meant no
I lost control of the wheel"
You:  Carlos .....
*he pull you against his body and dance with you while keep singing sweetly:    
Cause you know that
Things get so bad
You've got my back
Make me wanna sing, and girl i'll sing about ya
No sweeter sound than what i've found
No perfect love could be more perfect than us
Director whispers to the other guys: And she dance very well!
Guys: Yeah....
Director: Please  Carlos ...
Carlos : Yes?
Director: She have to be in this video!
You: Okay... I accept *smile*
Director: Really?
You: Yeah... Will be fun *giggles*
Carlos : cool *he hug you from behind and kiss your check*

***You, the guys, and the other dancers are rehearsing***
Director: VERY GOOD, tomorrow here at 8:00AM we will record... Sleep well....Carlos : You look so DAMN SEXY when you dance...
You: Thanks... *giggles* Thanks for all, you make me smile while the time, *kiss*
Carlos : Let's go to my home... *smile*
You: Okay ^^

****In his home****
Carlos : Want sleep here? *he jump and lay on top of his bed*
You: A-Again? *blush*
Carlos : Yeah but now on my bed *smile*
You: Fine *giggles* 
Carlos : Cool *he take off his black shirt*
You: Wha-What are you doing? *blush, you can't take your eyes off his abs*
Carlos : Relax... *he get up and get closer* 
You: aah *you close your eyes* too much hot!!!
*he pull you by your waist, his abs are pressed on your body...*
Carlos : Hot?... *kiss you*
You: 
Carlos ! Stop do that to me... *giggles*Carlos : I'm just playing... *he sits on his bed*
You: Why you are without shirt?*giggles*
Carlos : Because, I only sleep with boxers... *smile*
You: Really? *
You gaped*Carlos : Problem with that? 
You: N-No... *smile* It's VERY okay...
Carlos: Come here.... *smile*
*You sit by his side*
You: yeah?
Carlos : My bad girl!! *he lay you on the bed and start tickling you*
You:  Carlos!!! *Laugh out Loud* Stop hahahah
Carlos: Fine =)... *he slide his hand down to your leg and kiss you*
You: I'm tired... Carlos : Let's take some sleep, *smile*

*You and he are cuddling while sleep, it's all so perfect with him...*

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment