All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elevate - James P.2

James: Wich movie you want watch?
You: ...I don't know *blush*
James: ... Mmmm... I like that and you?
You: Okay...
James: I will make some popcorns...
You: Can I help you?
James: Sure *smile*

*In the kitchen, you and are having fun, but the kitchen is a mess*
You say while laugh: Look, we mess all the kitchen
James: No problem, tomorrow I will clean *smile*
You: No, I help you now, the popcorns are almost ready and we have time *smile*
James: Okay, thanks a lot,  *you and he star clean and suddenly you trip and fall over him*
You: Omg, sorry...
*he look you in the eyes,  and hold your waist*
James: Are you okay?
You: Ye-yeah, and you? *shy and blush*
James: I'm okay, no problem.... *his lips get closer than yours, his eyes are fixed on yours*
You: ....... *blush*
James: ..... *closer*
You whispers: It's better get up...
James shake his hair: Yeah....*both get up*
You: Okay...
James: So...
You: The popcorns are ready... Let's see the movie?
James: Yeah...
*You and he are sitting in the sofa, you lay your head on his shoulder, you are almost falling asleep, he start play with your hair, while he hold your hand... You feel so good, he is so sweet, you start asking your self : ''And if he love me?'' ''Should I tell to him that I love he?" "Why he is being so cute with me?'', But you are so shy that you can't have the answers ..., You close your eyes, and when you open is morning*
*Wake up*
You look to the left and to the right: Where is he?
*you go up stairs and open his door room, and here is he, sleeping like an angel*
You: Awwwn....
*he move slowly, and wake up*
James: Good morning *smile*
You: Why you didn't woke up me?
James: Because, you are so beauty when  sleep, I mean, you are beauty anyway, but I don't know... Sorry...
You: *giggles* No problem... I - I gotta go... *blush* See ya tomorrow...
James: Okay... *he kiss your cheek and you blush*
You: =) Bye....
James hold your hand: WAIT!
You: ???
James: I'm going snowboarding with Chaz, want come with us?
You: Me-me? *shy*
James: Yeah you, let's go will be fun, you like snowboarding?
You: Yeah but--- *he put his finger on your mouth*
James: Shhhhh... So see ya this afternoon?
You: Okay, but where?
James: Here at 16:00 Okay?
You: Fiiine *smile*
James: Yuupiii, and before the snowboarding we cn play with the snow!
You: *giggles* That sounds cute... *little smile blushing*
James: Okay... See ya...
You: Bye *you kiss his cheek and go home*
*************************************************************************
You go home, you are so happy, you feel butterflys on your stomach, you get ready for this afternoon....
You are so exited, but finally is 19:00 and you run to his home...
James: Finally!!! *he hug you*
You: Ahh *blush, and slowly you hug he too* I'm here *giggles*
James: so... Let's go?
You: And Chaz?
James: He call me and he said that he can't go....
You: Okay... Let's go... ^_^

******* You and he are on the top of a mountain *******
*He hold your hand*
James: Ready?
You: Ahh. No ...
James: come on don't be afraid, I'm here
You: Okay... *he hold your hand*
*You and he have fun with snowboarding*

*****In your home*****
James: Nice home.... Live here alone?
You:  Thanks, And no, I live here with my sister and my mom but they are in London...
James: Cool, *smile*
You: James...
James: yeah?
You: I-I.... *blush*
James: Yes?

*You want tell he that you love he, but you can't, you paralyze...*
James: Are you okay? *he look you in the eyes, your heart beat fast, then he put his hand on top of yours, you get closer slowly, and he too,  he pull you by your waist and both kiss each other*
You sighed: James....
*he kiss you again and lay you down on the sofa, he keep kissing you, he's running his fingers through your hair, and wandering his hands on your waist*
You: What was that..?
James: sorry... I'm so sorry *he get up*
You: No problem....
James: [your name]....
You: Yeah...
James: Do you love me?
*You get confuse, why he is asking this? Why NOW?*
You: Yes... *you blush* I love you...
James: ... *he get closer and whispers : I love you too*


Continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment