All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Big Time Christmas Kendall P.2


If you didn't read the part 1 click here --> http://bigtimeimagine.blogspot.com/2011/12/big-time-christmas-kendall-p1.html

You: Kendall, =D I was waiting you!
Kendall: Hahaha *he hug you and kiss your check* I brought something for you!
You: What?
Kendall: It's my Christmas gift ... *he smile*
You: Aaaawn... I also have a thing for you.. *blush*
Kendall: OMG, really? *he smile*
You: Open only on Christmas Eve!Kendall: Sure... *he look to the left and right* You are alone?
You: yep :/ My mom and my brother are going to spend Christmas at my grandparents' house!

Kendall: How about you?
You: I want spend Christmas with you... *smile* ... If you don't care...

Kendall: Really? *smile* =)  
You: Yeah, Me, you and Anika, 
Kendall: Can I bring Chaz with me?
You: Sure... Why not? Okay tomorrow here, my home, we will have the best Christmas Eve ever, and we will open the gifts together and do a mini-party... You like?
Kendall: That sounds really amazing... *he smile*
You: *-* I can't wait...
Kendall: Me too *big smile*
You: Can you help me decorate the house?
Kendall: Sure... *smile*
You: Cool *giggles*

#You and he are decorate all with stars; balls, and mistletoe, you and he run to the left and to the right While decorate the living room#
Kendall: We just need put the star on top of Christmas tree, and done!
You: Yeap... *smile*
*He helps you put the star on top of Christmas tree, but, suddenly You tripped and fell over him*
You: Oh my god are you okay?

Kendall: Yeah, [your name] i'm fine and you?
You: Yes.... Sorry
Kendall: ... *smile*
You: Okay let's get up Lool´
Kendall: I agree *you and he get up* I gotta go... 
You: So see ya tomorrow?
Kendall: Yes , Bye *smile*
You: Bye *you kiss his check and both blush*
///Next day 19:00\\\
*Someone knocks door*
Anika: I go!
You: Thanks you...
*she open and screams like Aaaaaaaah*
You: What's up?
Anika: Sorry, it's 
Kendall and Chaz... *she do a stupid and funny smile like a jerk*
Kendall: Hi...
You: Come in guys... 

Chaz: Wooow, so cool... What is the dinner?
You: lool turkey, do you like?

Chaz: YeeeeesKendall: Yummy, smells good...
You: Thanks *giggles*
Chaz: OHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOSH!
Anika: What?
Chaz: Dude look up!
*everybody looks*
You: A mistletoe?
Kendall: Mistletoe!
Chaz: Kiss, kiss kiss kiss
Anika: It's the rule! You guys have to kiss each other! *she smile and winked*
You: .... *blush*
Chaz and Anika: COME ON!
*He pull you against him and put his arms around your waist... his lips  get, closed , and closed, then touch on yours, you can feel his heartbeat, his respiration, it's like if you and he were only one, finally you kiss he, you feel like: ''OMG I'm dreaming'', your heart start beat faster and faster, but you can feel he smile while the kiss, you smile too, suddenly Chaz scream:
GUYYYYYYYS! Can stop, lool, is just a kiss not a blublibahbo like this!!!
You: Sorry... *giggles*
Anika: Awwwn you guys are so cute together.... 
Kendall: .......*smile and blush*
You: ..... .*BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH*
Chaz: I'm hungry
Anika: Me too....

You: So... want dinner now?
Anika and Chaz: Yes please... *giggles*

Kendall: So... What are we waiting for? Let's eat!!!
You: yeap *giggles*
/////Before the dinner\\\\\\
Anika: {your name} sorry I gotta go...
You: NOW? Can you wait 50 min. for we open the presents all together!?





Continue... Will be you and Kendall alone? *-* 

No comments:

Post a Comment