All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Beach day James

#imagine *James pushed you against the wall and kiss softly your neck*
You: Stop! If your mom see us! 
James: My mother is on the supermarket. She'll be back in only 3 or 2 hours!
You: And your brother?
James: He's in the room playing video games.
You: Ok.... *he kiss you*
*His brother came in the room*
James: DUDE! Knock the door before come in!
His Brother: Ryan is on dinning room, waiting you!
James: Ok...
*James and you go to dinning room*
Ryan: Hey Boy.... Hey (your name)
You: Hello Ryan :P
James: Hi. What are you doing here?
Ryan: Today is a hot day,so... You guys want to go to the beach?
James: what you think baby?
You: I don't know... you want go?
James: Yeah, and you?
You: Fine... We go!
------------In the beach------
James: Want me to put sunblock on your back?
Ryan: Yeah!
James: Dude? I'm talking with my baby!
You: *giggles* Please James!
James: Ok... *He sit on top of you and rubbed your back with sunscreen*
Ryan: James! Can I borrow your glasses?
James: Nope!
You: Baby Can i borrow your glasses? Please!
James: yeah Baby *He carefully put his glasses on your eyes*
Ryan: WHAT?
James: Ryan, she is my Baby
Ryan: ....GOSH! *he roll the eyes*
James: Baby...Let's take a dip in the water?
You: Noooo-oh
James: Come on!
You: ..... Baby The water is cold!!!
James: No Problem...
You: No-oh!
James: ........ *He catch you in his lap and runs toward the sea*
You: Baby, Put me down NOW!!!
James: Nope! *he keep run*
You: Baby, Pleeeease!
James: No-oh! 
You start scream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
James: Shhhh Baby!
You: Put me Down!
James: Fine! *he put you down and you fall in the water*
You: When I catch you....!
James: Upps!!!*he start run *
You: Come here! * you start run*
James: aaaaah! Help me Ryaan!
You: Catch you!
James: Don't kill me!
You: Kill you? Never! *You push him to the water and he fall*
James: Baby! The water is cold!!!
You: yeah i Know!
James: Now you have to keep me warm!!!
You: Fine... *you hug he*
James: Only this?
You: what you want?
James: This! *He pull you by your butt and kiss you*
You: I like this! 
James: Come with me *he take your hand and start swimming*
You: What are you doing?
James: i'm enjoy this day at the beach, with my baby...
You: Aaaaw
James: Look, dolphins! *he points to the horizon*
You: aaaw i love dolphins!!!!
James: Let's swim to them?
You: They are so far. I'm afraid!!!
James: I'm here, nothing bad will happen!
You: Fine!!!
*You and he start swimming  toward the dolphins*
James: Look, a baby dolphin
You: Aaaaaaaw so cute!
James: Yeah... 
You: aaaaw *You  caress the dolphin*
James: Baby we gotta go... 
You: Why?
James: Ryan....
You: ..... ok...
*You and he start swimming  toward the beach*
You: this is the best Beach day EVER!!!
James: Yeah....
Ryan: where  have you guys been?
James: You Know... 
You: Swimming!!!
James: Yep... *he put his arm around your waist*
Ryan: Let's go home?
You and James: Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment