All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kendall Perfect night


#imagine * You are in Kendall's room he start kiss your neck and he slide his hands to your back pockets, Then someone knock door*
Kendall': Come in...
K.Mom: Hi, Who is the beauty girl?
Kendall': Mom, this is my girlfriend (your name)
K.Mom: Nice to meet you!
You: Nice to meet you too Mrs.Schmidt.
K.Mom: Want to join us for dinner?
You: Aaaah....Sure
Kendall': Don't be shy Baby,
You: I'm not shy!*giggle*
Kendall': Mom can u leave us alone?
K.Mom: Ok but.... Don't do certain things!!!
*she close the door*
You: Your mom is cute!
Kendall': Yeah, but now.... I have to do something
You: what?
Kendall': This! *He kiss you passionately*
You: I like this!
Kendall': Yeah? *He bite your lip gently and lay you on the bed*
You: No-oh! We can't if your mom sees us.........
Kendall': No Problem... *he continue kiss u*
*his brother came in the room*
Kendall': Dude! How many times have I told you to knock on the door before come in?
His Brother: Mom is calling to dinner!
Kendall': OK!
His Brother: Your girlfriend is hot!
You: Thanks..... Lol
Kendall': Stay away from her!
His Brother: Relax!
You: hahhaha
Kendall': Let's dinning!
-------------------------->After Dinning <----------------
*you and Kendall' are laying in the bed*
Kendall': Baby... Stay w/ me this night!
You: I Can't....
Kendall': Please!
You: And your mother?
Kendall' scream: MOOOOOOOOOOM (ur name) can sleep w/ me this night?
K.Mom Scream: Yes, But don't do silly things!!!!
You: so...
Kendall': So you sleep with me this night!!! 
*his brother came in the room*
Kendall': DUDE!
His Brother: Your girlfriend will sleep w/ u this night?
Kendall': Yeah! Now leave us :)
His Brother: what u guys will do???
You: ............
Kendall': This will be our best night! Cuz i love (ur name) and she loves me! So....
His Brother: But you will kiss her? or do more than that!?
You:..............
Kendall': Dude!!! Get out of my room! You are not old enough to know these things!
His Brother: I hate you, and i love your girlfriend! I will marry (your name) !!!!*he run away*
You: Your brother scares me
Kendall': No problem *He locked the room* Now....
You: Now what?
Kendall': You Know! * he push u to the bed and kiss u*
You: No! Your mother say Yes i can stay, But we can't  do silly things!!!!
Kendall': This is not a silly thing!!! *he kiss you and lay you in the bed*
You: I can't resist you Damn you are so Hot!!!!
Kendall': Yeah i know.... *he puts you on top of him*
You: Baby!!!
Kendall': Shhhh.... *he kiss ur neck*
You:  Yeep the Best night EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment