All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Secret night James

#imagine *You are with James alone in your home, you are sitting in his lap watching TV, he start play with your hair*
James: I love ya.... *he kiss your cheek*
You: Aaaaaw love ya too!
James: I love stay with you... alone....  With no one to bored us!
You: Yeah!!! * you kiss he softly*
*Someone come in your house and is your mom*
You: Mom! I thought you only come back in three days!
Mom: Yes, but .... Who is this guy?
You: James Maslow! My boyfriend
Mom: WHAT? From Big Time Rush?
You: Yeah what's the problem?
Mom: Honey, the problem is, he have so many fans who love he.... he will break your Heart!
James: No! I have so many fans who love me but i only love {your name}
Mom: James please go home
James: But
*she close the door*
You: MOM!?
Mom: Sorry Honey, I love you but... This is the best for you...
You: FINE! *you run  to your room*
Mom: Open the door!!!
You: Leave me alone!
Mom: Baby... I'm Protect you
You: LEAVE ME ALONE!
Mom: Fine...
*someone knock on your room window*
You: ? *you open the window*
James: Surprise...... Hey baby!
You: You scared me! *giggles*
James: Sorry Baby...
You: What you are doing here?
James: I don't care about what your mom says! I love you, i will never break your heart.
You: Came here....
*he climb a tree and jump into your room*
You: Much better *you kiss he*
James: For you... I climb this tree all nights to see you and kiss you!
You: Aaaaw *you hug he* Want sleep with me tonight?
James: And your mom?~
You: My room is locked... 
James: So... Ok i sleep with you this night...
*your mom knocks on your room door*
Mom: Honey I hear voices, what are you doing?
You: I'm watch a romantic movie... !
Mom: Honey.... Sorry, but i'm protect you
You: Leave me mom... Please!
Mom: Okay....
You: Finally!!!
James: Now...
You: Now let's do our romantic movie!!!
James: yeah, *he lay you down in bed and lays on top of you*
You: Jam...
James: shhh... *he kiss you passionately* 

*He take off your shirt slowly while kiss your belly then you kiss he and get on top of he*
James: (your name) ....
You: shhh... *you kiss he passionately while he put his arms around you*
James: I love ya baby... Never forget!!!
*he take off your bra while he kiss your neck**you take off his shirt*
James: Baby, stay with me forever!!!
You: Yes!!!
James: One day, we will marry, and have a baby, and all!
*he get on top of you and start kissing your neck*
You: yes , we will marry and have a little Maslow....
------------- Next day----------
*you wake up and the first thing you see is his beauty face sleeping*
You: aaaw *you kiss his cheek*
James: Good Morning...
You: Sorry, i wake up you?
James: No Problem....*he smile*
You: Want eat something???
James: Yeah, I'm hungry!!!
You: I loved the last night!!!
James: Me too :) *you get out of bed then he grab your butt*
You: i will do the same!!!
James: *he do a pervy face* you can grab any part of my body, it's all yours!!!
You: You are so.... 
James: Hot?
You: Yes but, you are perv too!!!
James: You make me be prev!!!
You: Love Ya *you kiss he* Stay here! If my mother see you she kill me!!!
James: yeah!!!
*You go to the kitchen get some food*
Mom: Hey honey!!! So much food!
You: Yeah mommy i'm hungry!!! *you kiss her cheek*
Mom: Woow, you are so happy today! Why?
You: Cuz i dream about my love!
Mom: I was think about that and... i will give him a chance... 

You: really?
Mom: Yes, he really loves you...
You: How you know? 
Mom: I hear he say: ''For you I climb this tree all nights to see you and kiss you!''
You: OUCH....
Mom: And I know he is in your room!
You: .... Sorry???
Mom: No problem...
You: you are not angry?
Mom: No sweetheart :)
You: i love you mom!!! But now i gotta go!!
*you run to your room*
You: I have great news!!!
James: What?
You: My mom give us a chance!!!!
James: NO WAY!!!
You: true!!!!

James: Yees *he catch you on his lap and spin you*
You: Put me down baby *giggles*
James: Sorry, i'm so happy!!!
You: want eat?
James: yeah
You: I brought fruit, toast and juice!!!
James: Yummy!
You: Let's eat *you put a grape in his mouth*
James: My turn!!! *he put a banana in your mouth*
You: JAMES!!!
James: What? *he do a pervy face*
You: you know *giggles*
James: I know what?
You: You are so--- *he kiss you*
James: I'm what?
You: You are so--- *he kiss you*
James: i'm what baby?
You: STOP!
James: Ok, but  i'm what baby?
You: You are so--*he kiss you*
James: hahah
You: I give it up! *giggles*
James: Why? It's so funny!!
You: But you don't stop kiss me!
James: I will never stop kiss you!!!
You: See?
James: See what? I only see your beauty face!!!
You: Aaaaaw!!!
James: Baby touch here!
You: Where?
James: here baby!!!*he take your hand and put in his chest* Feel than? 

You: your heart?
James: yeah, he is beating for you baby!!!
You: You are so romantic but a little prev!!!
James: But you love when i'm prev don't you?
You: Yeah.... *he kiss your cheek*
*you turn on the radio*
You: I love this music!!! Baby let's dance!!!!
*you're dancing with James with your arms around him while he's touching your waist down to your butt. then start to make out* 

No comments:

Post a Comment