All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Super Hot Logan


#imagine *School Day*
Teacher: LOGAN HENDERSON Focus on a subject! don't look at (your name)'s boobs all the time.
Logan: Naaah I'm good with this view!!
Teacher: You had a ''F'' on exam! 
Logan: Upps?
Teacher: Now... You have to make a Big Home work! Choose your partner!
LoganI choose [your name], Cuz she is really smart and hot!
Teacher: Yes [your name] is smart! [You Name] can you help he with his home work?
You: Sure...
------In your home-----
LoganBaby your boobs look good in that shirt!
You: Logan!!!
LoganYou are Mad? You look so hot when you are MAD!
You: Come on Baby... *you kiss he* ... Focus on a subject!
LoganSure Sexy thing!!!
You: If you do your Home Work I give you a special kiss!!!
Logan: Sure! *he start do home work*
-----15 minutes late------
Logan: I finish my home work... NOW: MY SPECIAL KISS!
You: Fine! *you kiss he, he pull you by your waist then he slide his lips down and kiss your neck*
You: want drink Ice tea?
LoganSure!
*you dropped a Ice tea between your boobs* 
You: whoops!
Logan: Let me fix that! *he pick up a napkin and clean the ice tea between your boobs*
*you blush*
LoganMuch better... You are blushing why? I'm your boyfriend... No problem... *he think: GOSH SO HOT* 
You: Yeah you are right...*you smile* I'm all yours!!!
LoganAnd I'm all yours too!
You: Wait here, I'm gonna take a shower!
Logan: Sure!
---Before the shower---
*you walk to your room with just a towel on your body*
Logan: hey,sexy Thing *he looks secret at your boobs* 
You: Hey... Sorry if i made you wait!
LoganNo problem... *he pull you by your waist and kiss you, you put your arms around his neck while you felling his sweet tongue on your mouth, he slide his hands to your butt and suddenly your towel fall down*
LoganWhoops SORRY!
YOU: NO PROBLEM! Take control own me just for this night! *you push he to the bed and lay on top of he*
LoganOH-MY-GOSH!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



You Know what happens next ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment