All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cute story with Logan


#imagine *You read Logan's tweet: “Meet and greet in [YOUR CITY] [Your CLOSEST music store] in 3 hours. SURPRISE!” 
You: OMG…
Mom: Hey honey what are you doing?
You: Mommy, can  we go to [your closest music store] PLEASE
Mom: Ok, but i have a reunion so we can go in 5 hours!
You: NOOOO, we gotta go NOW!
Mom: Okey sweet.... Relax...
*She leave you on [your closest music store]*
Mom: Stay in home at 22:30 PM
You: Okey mom...
Mom: Good luck with your celebrity!
You arrive at the place and see a HUGE LINE of RUSHERS 
You: Oh shit… HELP ME!
 *It was  turn to go up to he, Your heart was beating SUPER fast...You hear security shout ‘NEXT!’ and you freak. You can’t move. He doesn't looks at you, but gestures you to walk towards him. The fact of you being 1 metres away from him causes you to go into a daze. 
Fan: Hurry up stupid! 
*He hears the fan and looks up into the crowd and he smiles cutely, and walks towards you. You gulp and smile back. He holds your hand and tugs you lightly to the place where he was standing*
You: Can I have a hug? 
Logan: Of course, baby *He quickly pulls you towards him by your waist and hug you*
*You wrap your arms around his neck while you hug he. <3 He whispers in your ear:
 Logan: You are… beautiful.
*your heart start beats super fast and you blush*
You: Tha-Thanks... You are beauty too... I'm blushing like an idiot!!!
*he laught*
Logan: What is your name shawty?
You: Me? huuu [your name]
Security: NEEXT!!!
Logan: NOOO!
*everybody look at him*
Logan: I-I mean.... she need take a photo!!!`*he takes your camera, you smile towards the camera and suddenly he turns his head to kiss you adorably on the cheek*
You: Thanks.... *you kiss his cheek and he blush*
Carlos: Logan? Did you just blush? hahaha!
James: shut up... *he giggles*
You and Logan stare into each others eyes. Fans are screaming angrily. Telling you to go!
Security pushes them away from you. 
Security: BACK UP! 
You: I better go, Im gonna end up getting killed by your fans... Bye...
-------- 4 days late------
Logan tweet--- ''Who's gonna see BTR SHOW on [your country] tonight?
You: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Please can i go see BTR show tonight!?
Mom: Sure honey, 
*you call your best friend*
You: '' i can't believe''
Your Best friend: You go tonight?
You: Yeah and you?
Your best friend: Yeaah, see ya tonight!!!
------------In Big Time Rush Show-----
You: OH MY GOSH!!!!
Your Best Friend: IS IS IS
You and your best friend screaming: LOOOOOGAN!!!
Logan: Now we will invite a girl to sing with us: ''WORLDWIDE''
Fans: ME, me, MEEEEEE
Your Best Friend: Choose [your name]
*Logan notice you and whispers to Kendall: Is that girl... She is my dream girl...*
*he point to you and say: YOU! Want to sing with us?*
You: Me? I-I don't know!
Your best Friend: DON'T BE SHY! YOU LOVE THIS SONG!!! COME ON!
You: Yeah i want!!!
*Logan pull you to the stage and start sing: ''Paris, London, Tokyo,
There's just one thing that I gotta do
(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
Not gonna let me take another goodbye
Babe, it won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on''
Logan: A big applause for {your name}
*You begin to walk away to your best friend, then he grabs your hand softly*
Logan: WAIT. *You look at him strangely, but smiling. *
You: Yeah?
Logan: You forget my goodbye kiss! 
*you look at him confused* 
You: Wha--What?
Logan: Goodbye kiss *he points to his lips, indicating for you to kiss him* on the LIPS!
You: .... *you put your arms around his neck, go up on your tip toes… You stare into his gorgeous eyes, and he stares into yours. You feel like you’re the only girl in the world. He drops the microphone, to wrap his arms around your waist; getting lost in your eyes. His nose touches yours*  Everyone in the room is staring. You feel is hot breath tickle your top lip. Then… His soft lips touched yours... You were in HEAVEN. You could feel his heart beat faster... You smiled through the kiss as the room went dead silent, except for the sound of cameras taking pictures. He hug your waist like he never want you let go but You hear LOUD SCREAMS, filling the room. You were startled and pulled away from the kiss. Fans were running towards you.*
*He steps in front of you.*
Logan: Girls, calm down please. *he turns to look at you*
You: aah....*You look at the girls in the crowd and they all look like they want to kill you. You look at he with watery eyes.*
*he strokes your hair, then looks at Bally (security)*
Logan: Will you take my girl to my dressing room please? Keep her safe for me!
Bally: Will do. *James kisses you on the cheek and smile sympathetically at you.* 
Logan: I'll see you in a few okay? 
You: Sure... *you smile* Be careful!
*you walk with Bally in the back room. 
Bally: You're a special one, you know? 
You: Yeaaah... I wonder why he chose me.?..
Bally: he never looked at a girl like that before. He really looks in love with you. 
*The moment you hear the word love your heart start beat fast*
Bally: You are ok?
You: Yeah... or not! I don't know i'm felling so special!
Bally: Sit here, [your name].
*you sit then Logan appear*
Logan: you are okay?
You: Yeah Just a little scared....
Logan: No problem... everything gonna be alright! *he hug you*
*The rest of the guys of Big Time Rush appear*
Logan: Please guys can you leave us alone?
They all mumble and walk away. “She’s hot.”...“Damn he’s lucky.”...“She so damn FINE!” “Young love”… “Aw, bless them”
You: Wooow *You laugh and he roll his eyes while he hold your hand*
Suddenly, you hear screaming, swearing, cameras clicking and papz asking questions!
Paparazzi: James, who is that girl?
Logan: That girl is [your name] Please no more questions!
Paparazzi: [Your Name] How you feel? 
You: why you ask this?
Paparazzi: If you are  attacked by his fans?
Logan: Please NO MORE QUESTIONS! +he close the door+
You: Your fans will attack me?
Logan: No... They are trying to scare you! And i will be here for protect my princess!
You: WHY? why did you choose me?
Logan: Baby, I didn't CHOOSE you. This is fate!
You: Are you sure? *you look down*
Logan: Yeah i'm more than SURE. I can just sense it :’) I think I...
You: You think what?
Logan: I love you...
You: You Love me?...............
Logan: yeah.... Just the first day i saw you to today... Please .. want be my girlfriend?
You: Yes *you kiss he passionately*
-------------3 mouth late------------
*you and He are walking on the beach hand on hand*
You: baby... i can't believe that you are here, by my side .... Is so good!
Logan: I can't believe too... You are my dream girl.... Stay with me forever please!
You: I will stay!!! *you touch with your finger on his nose then he start tickling you*
You: Baby stop! hahahahaha
Logan: Never!!! * You sprinkle he with drops of water.*
You: Hahahah!
Logan: You wet me!!! Baby come here! *he catch you from behind and put you on his lap*
You: Hahaha, baby! *he put you down*
Logan: Let's go swimming?
You: yeah! *you start run to the sea*
Logan: wait for me!! *he start run too*
You: Come on!!! *you and he start to play with water then he hold your arms and kiss you






                                               The End :)

1 comment: