All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Love Story with Logan


#imagine *You and Logan walking on the street*
You: Wait a second... I will buy the magazine.
Logan: No problem *he kiss you*
*you buy the magazine and read it*
Logan: Baby, you are okay? 
*a tear fall from your eye*
Logan: Why you are crying?
You: How could you do this?
Logan: But.. what did I do? 
You: ......*you read the magazine* ''Logan Have a secret girlfriend, her name is Jasmine and he met her when he was on tour''
Logan: This is a lye!
You: And this pic is a lye? *in the magazine have a pic with Logankiss Jasmine*
Logan: I can explain that!
You: Please... don't get me wrong but I don't want to suffer more...
Logan: Wait *he hold your hand* Please hear me! This is not what it seems 
You: Stop!!! *you start cry* Stop lye!!!
Logan: But, please [your name] hear me. One more time...
You: Ok... 
Logan: I was on tour, Jasmine ask me if i want go to cinema with her... I told her that i have girlfriend but she didn't believe... Then i go to the cinema with her, then Paparazzi appear and she say that she is my girlfriend and she kiss me!!! That's it!!! Believe me?
You:  No... You are lying!
Logan: I can't believe that my girlfriend don't believe me...
You: I'm not your girlfriend anymore!
Logan: What?
You: Sorry, *you start cry* I have to go
Logan: wait [your name] you can't break up with me!
You: So... I can't break up with you, but you can kiss other girls when you are on tour.... Cool...
Logan: But.. i didn't kiss her...
*you look down*
Logan: Baby believe me!
You: Sorry... *you start run to home*
Mom: Hey Honey!!! Where is your boyfriend?
You: you are right mommy *you start cry* He broke my heart
Mom: Honey.... i'm so sorry for you *he hug you*
You: I'm going to my room...
Mom: But, it's dinner time...
You: i don't want dinner ... sorry...*you run to your room crying*
------- Next day ---------
*you wake up and received a message from him saying: ''Baby Please... Is not what you think you are all i have and without you i'm nothing! Please give me a second chance''
*You text to him: ''Forget me cuz i'm trying forget you...''
*Then he reply you: ''It's impossible forget your smile, your kisses... your beauty face... Baby i didn't replaced you... Believe me... i do all you want please come back to me''
*you don't reply to him*
------------- 3 mouths late -------------
*you are walking in the park then he appear*
Logan: I hear rumors about you have other guy!
You: Yeah is true....
Logan: You love him?
You: Leave me alone!
Logan: Now if you're trying to break my heart, It's working!
You: Like you break mine?
Logan: Baby... Believe me... This rumor about me and Jasmine is false!
You: Yeah...*your boyfriend hug you from behind*
Ryan: Hey baby...
You: Hey ... *you do a fake smile*
Ryan: who is that guy?
You: My ex boyfriend
Ryan: So want to go to the cinema?
You: Sure... *he kiss you*
*Ryan hold your hand*
Ryan: I have something to you!
You: yeah? 
Ryan: Is only a gift!
You: Thanks *You think: ''I'm so sad, i can't forget Loganbut if he is saying the true... 
Ryan: Let's go Baby... *James do a sad face for you*
---It's Night----
*you are on your room then you received a message from Logansaying: ''Look to your window''
*You look and see Logan playing guitar and singing*
Logan: Baby, please i'm suffer... Sorry if i make you cry... if you want i kill myself for have your arms around me again, i die for have your lips on mine together... Please... come back to me!
You: aa *you start crying* I can't sorry... I'm afraid...
Logan: No, I did not kiss her! Believe me!!!
You: Sorry....
Logan: Did you forget all the plans That you made with me? Cuz , I didn't!
You: I didn't forget, but i didn't forget the way you break my heart too!!!
Logan: Please, come back to me... *a tear fall from his eyes*
You: You are crying? 
Logan: I can't believe! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I LOST YOU !!!
*your close the window and lye on your bed remember the good moments that you and he have together*
-------------------Next day-----------------


*You and Ryan are in the garden walking holding hands then he grab your ass*
You: Stop! *He tries to kiss you but you didn't leave*
Ryan: Why don't you kiss me? 
*he pull you by your head and kiss you*
You: STOP!!!
Ryan: I'm your boyfriend i do what i want! *he hold your hand*
*you look down then Loganappear*
Logan: That should be me....
Ryan: what?
Logan: That should be me holding her hand, not you!
Ryan: She is my girlfriend... So back off.
Logan: That should be me felling [your name] kissing.
Ryan: DUDE! What's your problem... She is my girl!!!
Logan: But her hearts don't belong to you!
Ryan: What? You want feel my punch?
You: Ryan relax... it's ok!
Logan: If feel your punch is the only way to [your name] believe me.... 
Ryan: ok *Ryan punch his face and he fall on the grass
You: LOOOOOGAN! *you hug Logan*
Ryan: Come on baby...
You: I'm not your baby you are a monster! I hate you!!! I never love you, cuz i love Logan... forever and always...
Ryan: Cool, Have more girls in the world *he move away*
You: Logan... you are okay?
Logan: Ouch... I'm in the sky?
You: why you say that?
Logan: Cuz i'm seeing a angel....
You: where?
Logan: You...
You: Sorry... *you kiss his lips softly* 

Logan: sorry for what?
You: I didn't believe you, and in last night you was so sweet and make you cry and now you are hurting! Sorry!
Logan: I apologize if you forgive me.
You: You are the best *he kiss you passionately*
Logan: Let's go home?
You: Yeah... But first catch me!!! *you start run*
Logan: came here !!!
You: Catch me!!!
Logan:.... *he hug you from behind* Gotcha!
You: Yeah... *he kiss you from behind*
Logan: Let's go home...
You: to my home?
Logan: okey....
-----In your home-----
You: MOOOM, i'm in home with my boyfriend!
Mom: Who Ryan?
You: Noooo, My real boyfriend!
Mom: what? Who?
You: Logan!
Mom: Again?
You: yeah i love he.... *you hold his hand and run to your room*
Logan: Wooow you have a new bed? *he start jump on your bed*
You: Baby, you will fall!
Logan: Naaah, i'm a super men!!! I never fa--- *he fall on top of you*
You: you never fall?
Logan: upps *he kiss you*




The End *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment