All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

James and you 4ever


#Imagine  *You and James laying in the garden and he runs his hand gently on your leg*
James: I love ya Baby *He put his hand on your cheek and kiss you  passionately*
You: Aaaaw me too! 
James: You'd always be mine
You: Yeah, *he kiss you and get on top of you*
J.Mom: James....
James: Sorry mommy!
You: Sorry Mrs.Maslow...
James:Let's go to the pool?
You: Sure, Baby... Wait I will put my bikini.
James: You don't need *He catch you in his lap and jump to the pool*
You: You are Crazy?
James: Yeah, Crazy for u baby... *He put his hands on your butt and you put your arms around his neck *
You: U are the best :)
James: Kiss me underwater!!!
You: Why?
James: I want to feel your lips underwater! *he goes underwater and pull you down and kiss you*
You: Aaaaw i love ya <3
James: Me too baby
You: it is better to take away those wet clothes  *You sneeze*
James: Yeah... I don't want my baby to get sick!
---------------> In his room
You: Stop look at me! I'm taking off my shirt!!!
James: Baby... No problem, i'm your boyfriend *he take off your shirt*
You: What are u doing?
James: Trust me!.... *He kiss ur cheek* 
You: ..... 
James: Take my shirt off too baby!
You:....... * you take off his shirt* Gooosh! You are so.........
James: Hot?
You: yeah *-*
James: You are hot too baby!!!*he pull  you by your waist and kiss you*
*Someone knock door *
James: Wait a second * he put his shirt*
You: .... *you put your shirt*
James: Come in.... 
J.Mom: I brought clothes for you guys.
James: Thanks........
*she leave the room*
James: Now.... *he kiss you*
You: *you smile*
James: Love ya.... Never forget this!*he take off your wet shirt and put you with a dry shirt*
You: much Better!
James: yeah...
You: So... I gotta go see ya tomorrow! 
James: what are you doing?
 You: going home!
James: no no, get back in my arms, that's where you belong 
You: Aaaaaaaw *you hug he* But i can't stay here forever
James: WHY NOT? Yes you can!
You: .....*you kiss he*
James: Stay with me! Please Please Please!
You: Fine.......
James: Yuuupi *he catch you in his lap start spin you*
You: My Baby....
James: Shawty, What happens if your heart stop Beat?
You: I Die!
James: So... I die if you go home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment