All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

HOT STORY CARLOS


#imagine *You knock the door and C.Mom open *
C.Mom: Hello (Your name)
You: Hello Mrs.Pena.
C.Mom: Please, come in!
You: Carlos's at home?
C.Mom: Yes, he is playing video Games with his brother.... Wait a second...
You: Sure
C.Mom scream: CAAAAARLOS come here!!!
Carlos: ''Now i can't mom, sorry''
C.Mom: scream: But (your name) is here!!!
Carlos: ''I'm going''
C.Mom: This boy really love you
You: I love he too!
Carlos: Hey Baby *he kiss you*
You: Hello, what's up?
Carlos: nothing... I'm playing Video Games....Want Play?
You: Sure...
Carlos: Come with me!
-----In his room -----
Carlos: Can you leave us alone?
His Brother: But... we are playing!
Carlos: But i have something more important to do *he points to you*
His Brother: Fine! But your girlfriend have to kiss me!
You: What?
His Brother: Pleease can you make this 9 years old boy happy ?
You: FINE! * you kiss his cheek*
His Brother: Yeeeeeeeeeees!
You: Your brother scares me!
Carlos: No problem *he locked the room* Now let's play
You: yeah... 
Carlos: Do you like this game?
You: Which?
Carlos: The game name is: Kiss CARLOS PENA!
You: Mmmm, I love this game
Carlos: Yeah baby? So, let's play! *he kiss you*
You: Is hot here!!! *you kiss he*
Carlos: Yeah, *he take off his shirt and lay you in the bed*
You: Baby... I'm not kidding! Is hot here! *he kiss ur neck*
Carlos: Yeah, is you, you are so Hot! *he take off your shirt*
You: ....... *you kiss he*
Carlos: You make me CRAZY! *he got on top of you kissing your neck and his hot body is pressed tightly against yours*
*someone knocks the door*
Carlos: Damn Not now!!!
C.Mom: Is me!
Carlos: What Mom?
C.Mom: You guys want to eat something?
Carlos: No Mom!
C.Mom: Why the door is locked?
Carlos: 'cuz we want privacy!!!!
C.Mom: Fine, i leave you guys!
Carlos: Thanks....
You: Your mother is cool!
Carlos: Let me taste you!
You: What?
Carlos: Taste you!!!
You: why you want taste me?
Carlos: Because you are sweet! 
You: aaaw!
Carlos: I'm not kidding! Let me taste you Please
You: Fine!   *He licks your cheek*
Carlos: ...... You are sweet like .... COTTON CANDY!
You: You lick my cheek? 
Carlos: yeah! 
You: ahahah, yeah you are crazy!!!
Carlos: Yeah, *he kiss you and he take off your shorts*
You: Baby... What you are doing?
Carlos: Make you sweat
You: ......*he kiss your neck*
Carlos: Baby! I'm a light!!!
You: Wha-- What?
Carlos: I'm a light, can you turn me on?
You: Baby, and your mother?
Carlos: Shhh, the only thing--- the only thing i want hear is you screaming!!!
You: Yeah i will scream.... *you kiss his neck*

No comments:

Post a Comment