All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crazy Love Kendall [Part 1]


#Imagine *You and your friends Mya, Anne and Soffy are walking on the park, is a hot day the sun is shining*
Anne: I have a surprise for you girls!
You: What?
Anne: I bought 4 tickets for BIG TIME RUSH concert, One for me, one for Mya, One for Soffy and one for [your name] 
Soffy: Oh My Rushers! I can't believe you are so amazing!!! Thanks!!!
Mya: Thanks!
You: Sorry.... *The girls stops and look at you* I'm not a Big Time Rush fan!
Soffy: WHAT?
You: I like their songs but... I think they are just ordinary boys!
Mya: But-But They are so HOT AND CUTE!!!
You: Yeah, they are cute and sexy... But.. I'm not a fan!!!
Anne: But we will be in the  front row!!!! Please [your name] come with us!
You: Fine....*you keep walking*
----------Saturday Night------------
*someone knocks the door and you open*
You: Hey Girls...
Soffy: Woow Girl! You look so BEAUTY!
You: Me? You are kidding right?
Mya: No, I love your shorts and your necklace!
Anne: And this white ''cowboy shirt'' is so Beauty, Oh My GOSH! 
You: Thanks... But if you think i'm beauty look to Mya... I love your dress! And Soffy boots , SO BLACK AND SEXY! And Anne i love your jacket!!!
Anne: Thanks, but now let's Go!!!
--------In BTR concert--------


Anne: OMG CARLOS TOUCH ME!!!!!!! *DEAD*
You: RELAX!
Mya Scream: KISS ME KENDALL! 
Soffy: Kendall   YOU ARE MINE!!!
*you think: OMG, They are crazy.... But i think Kendall  is so beauty...*
----After the show----
Anne: Was so FUNNY!!!!
You: Yeah...
Mya: They are so cute, and Logan touch my hand!!! MY HAND!!!
Soffy: Logan points to me and do a heart! OMG they are sooooooo cute!

You: Girls i have to go to the Bathroom!
Mya: And i have to go home... sorry
Soffy: i go with you!
Anne: WAIT FOR ME!
You: hey! don't leave me alone!
Anne: sorry but i have to go see ya!
You: Fine * you start walking trying to find the bathroom, you are so confuse cause have so many Halls and doors, you open the door and come in Big Time Rush dressing room.
Carlos: Other fan! Want a photo, or a hug?
You: NO!
Kendall : How can I help you, baby?
You: Yeah, first of all don't call me Baby cuz you don't know me! 
James: REJECTED! *he start laugh*
You: And i want know where is the bathroom?
Kendall : You aren't a fan?
You: No... But this concert was amazing *you smile* And you guys are very cute!
Kendall : Come with me! *he hold your hand*
You: Where? 
Kendall: Bathroom
You: aah Yeah...
*you walk with him to the bathroom*
You: Thanks!
Kendall: No problem... so... you like our musics?
You: yeah... are cool
Kendall: Why you aren't a fan? If you like our musics and you think that we are cute!
You: Cuz i think you are an ordinary boy! Sometimes you are lazy, you get bore, you feel happy or you feel ignore, you have wishes and dreams too... You aren't different you just are famous!
Kendall: You are different than the others girls... I like the way you are...
You: Thanks.... You are really sweet....
Kendall: What's your name?
You: [your name]
Kendall: This is a beauty name... I was thinking you are so beauty and nice, want go to the cinema with me?
You: Wow!? Kendall inviting me to go the cinema? This sounds great!
Kendall: So... see ya tonight?
You: Yeah, on [your closest cinema]
Kendall: I will be there... at 20:30 PM 
You: sure....... Now i have to go home!
Kendall: Alone?
You: Yeah, what's the problem?
Kendall: The Problem is night and someone can hurt you! Come with me I'll take you home.
You: Thanks... *you do a little smile*
*In his car*
Kendall: So... where is your home?
You: just turn left , then straight ahead then turn left again!
Kendall: Okey....
You: you have a nice car...
Kendall: Thanks... So you have car?
You: No i'm trying buy one....
Kendall: Cool... *he look at you and smile*
You: why you are smiling?
Kendall: Cuz your eyes are like stars, they are so sparkling in the dark! You are very beauty!
You: Thanks... *you smile back while he turn on the music*
Kendall:  I LOVE THIS SONG!
You: Really I love this song too!
Kendall: Let's sing! *you and he start sing [your favorite song]
You: Stop!
Kendall: Why?
You: Cause this is my home....
Kendall:  Big HOME!
You: Thanks.... *giggles* So see ya tomorrow, *you kiss his cheek then he look you into eyes and whispers: See ya..., *You can't move you think: He have a beauty smile! What's happen to me? I can't move, and his lips are so close to my lips... And his beauty shinning eyes... I only want kiss he... *he get close to you and his lips touch softly on yours, he run his fingers in your hair, you blush and look at him with watery eyes*
You: Sorry I have to go... *you start run to home*
----In your room----
You think: ''I can't forget his lips on my lips, his beauty eyes look at me... i never felt this before... What is happen to me? ''
*You fall asleep*
------------Next Day----------
*you get a call* 
You: Hey Mya!
Mya start screaming: ''You Kiss Kendall?  

You: First of all he kiss me! And how you know?
Mya: ''Duh! Magazine!''
You: WHAT?
Mya: ''You are on 1st page the magazine say: ''Kendall kiss a Girl on car, her name is [your name] and he met her on his show on [your country]! We have love?'' You are so lucky!!!
You: No, How did he know that?
Mya: ''I don't know... but if you see James say that i love he so much''
You: sure.... *you end the call*
---------------Night------------------
You: Mom ... i'm going to cinema.... love ya!
Mom: Bye sweetheart!
*in cinema*
Kendall: Finally i found you!
You: ..... Want popcorn?
Kendall: Yeah... *you buy popcorn and coca-cola*
You: So.. let's go...
Kendall: Where?
You: see the movie... HAHAHA!
Kendall: Ah yeah! Lol *he smile*
------Before the movie------
Logan: The movie was so funny!
You: Yeah.... 
*A lot of Paparazzi appear*
Logan: Oh sh*t!
Paparazzi: [your name] you and Kendall are Dating?
You: aaa...
Paparazzi: [your name], [your name]
*you feel confuse, everybody is calling your name, suddenly Kendall pull you by your waist and kiss you hard... You feel so good... everybody stop talking, the only thing you can hear is the cameras flashing and Kendall heartbeat, he slide his hands to your butt and you hug he*
Kendall: Please No more questions!
Paparazzi: This kiss means that [your name] and you are dating?
Kendall: I don't know... [your name]? We are dating?
*You look at him, you feel confuse, then you look to Paparazzi and finally look down*
You: I-I'm so confuse... Sorry... I don't know... *you run away with watery eyes and Kendall run after you*
*he hold your hand*
You: Sorry... I'm confuse... you are cute, hot sweet but...
Kendall: No problem... I understand you! Is too pressure, but the only thing i know is: I love you...
*you Look at him and he kiss you softly*




To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment