All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh My Henderson [part 1]


#imagine *You are a singer, and you are in an interview*
Interviewer: So, what is your dream?
You: Okay, my dream? Aaa... This a hard question! *giggles*
Interviewer: I hear that your dream is see Logan Henderson...
You: Oh yeah, it's true.... I'm a big rusher, and my favorite is Logan !
Interviewer: Really? Can you sing big time rush to us?
You: Okay.... If you are a Rusher sing with me:
''Go and shake it up, what you gotta lose?
Go and make your luck with the life you choose.
If you want it all, lay it on the line.
It's the only life you got so you gotta live it big time Oh oh oh ooow''
Interview: Cool song! It's your favorite?
You: I love all their songs! *giggles*
Interviewer: we have a surprise for you!
You: really? Thanks!
Interviewer: Look at that door *she points to the door*
You: Okay.... I'm shaking!
Interviewer: Why?
You: I don't know....
Interviewer: ready?
You: Yeah..... *the door opens, and Logan appear*
Logan : Hey!
You: Oh My Gosh! *you get up and he hug you*
Interviewer: what you feel right now?
You: I don't know... i'm so happy....
Logan : I'm happy too, Is an honor to be next to you. You are an amazing singer!
You: Aaaaw Thanks....
Interviewer: Uau! A new couple?
You: ... *giggles*
Logan : Your laugh is so adorable....
You: Thanks *you blush*
Interviewer: See you guys on next Morning, here Tania Manuc and this is GOOD MORNING HOLLYWOOD!
----The Interview ends---
Logan : So... want eat ice cream?
You: Me? And you?
Logan : Yeah... Why not?
You: No-Nothing... Let's go!

*You and James are walking in the park talking and eating ice cream*
Fan: O-M-G is-is-is [your name] and Logan !
Logan : Hello!
You: Hi, what's up?
Fan: Can we take a pic Together?
You: Sure...
Logan : Yes...
*you and Logan smile to the camera*
Fan: Thanks.... btw You and [your name] are dating?
You: hahaha No... we are just friends....
Fan: oooh... But i read in a magazine that you have a crush on [your name]
Logan : Hahaha... True! But we are just friends...
Fan: But she have a crush on you too!
You: aaa... *you blush* Just friends...
Fan: Okay... bye!
*you and Logan keep walking*
Logan : Is true?
You: what?
Logan : That you have a crush on me?
You: yeah *you blush* when i was 11 years i saw you for the first time and you, are my dream...
Logan : You are amazing... you have ice cream on your lips!
You: where?
Logan : Let me fix that *he kiss you* Now...
You: What was that???
Logan : I don't know... You are so, and, amazing, and cute, and your li---*you kiss him*
You: Shhh... No words.... Just kiss me *he kiss you, his sweet lips on yours, he slowly put his hands around your waist, you just hear his heart beat and  the cameras flashing*
Paparazzi: [your name] you and Logan are a new couple?
*you look to Logan *
Logan : Maybe that answer you.... *he kiss you*
Paparazzi: So... You and she are or not a couple?!
You: Yes! Now, please no more questions!
*Paparazzi leave*
You: Finally *giggles*
Logan : Yeah... *he kiss you* want go to the beach? Just walk....
You: That sounds romantic.... Okay let's go
---In the beach---

*he hug you from behind and you can feel his ''Banana Power''(hahaha)*
Logan whispers on your hear:  My sexy girl *he bit softly your ear*
You: Baby... *you kiss he*... why you are so hot?
Logan : I don't know... And why you are so Sexy? *he slid his hand slowly on your body*
You: Aaaaw...
*you and he walk hand in hand in the beach without anybody*
*he look to your boobs and slowly touch them*
Logan : They are big!
You: Whatever ... *you blush*
Logan : want touch in my ''Banana Power''?
*you die*
Logan : Baby.... you are okay?
You: Yeah *blush* Don't say that things! You know that i'm your fan...
Logan : No you aren't my fan, you are my Girlfriend! And you can touch any part of my body... I'm all yours
You: Prev!
Logan : Prev? *he carry you in his lap to the water*
You: No *giggles* this is a white shirt!!! *giggles*
Logan : No matters *giggles*


To be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment