All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Crazy Love Logan [Part 3]


If you didn't see the Part 2 clique here ---> 


You: Yeah... I love you so much, you are so sweet and cute. *you kiss he again*
Logan : I love feel your lips! Don't stop kiss me! *he kiss you and lay on top of you*
You: It's better go home, i'm cold!
Logan : Yeah, Let's go to my Home...
You: Sure...
*In his home, you and he are laying in his bed he is play with your hair and you are touching in his abs (hahaha) then someone knocks the door*
Logan : Come in!
*his mom come*
His Mom: Hey, new girlfriend?
Logan : No...*you look at him* this not my girlfriend this is my future husband!
*you and his mom laugh*
Logan : Why you are laughing?
You: Because you are cute!
His Mom: You want drink chocolate or coffee?
Logan : I want drink a chocolate and you [your name]?
You: Maybe a Chocolate too, thanks...
His Mom: Okay wait a second... *she go to the kitchen*
Logan : You are so beauty!!!
You: you are beauty too! *his nose touch on yours*
Logan : Please Stay with me 4ever!
You: Yes i will!
*Mom knocks door again*
Logan : Come in!!!
Mom: here your chocolates... and now Behave!*she leave the room*
*you and he drink the chocolate*
Logan : Shawty *he slid his hand on your stomach* Can you make me a favor?
You: Sure....
Logan : Kiss me!
You: Hahaha yeah *you kiss him hard, his hot body is softy pressed against yours, his sweet tongue in your mouth then he get on top of you, and take off your shirt! He look you in the eyes and kiss your neck*
Logan : Baby.... I love you, I really want this and you?
You: I want this too, *you take off his shirt while he slide his hand down your wait to your legs*
-----------Next Day-----------
*You wake up and the first thing you see is Logan smiling for you* 

Logan : GOOD MORNING BABY!!!
You: good morning *you kiss he while you smile*
Logan : So... Want eat something?
You: No thanks... 
Logan : okay... *he hug you*
--------The days pass and each time you and he were most passionate-------
*3 months late*
*You, Logan and Chaz are in Logan room.*
Logan : Boobs!
You: Bananas!
Logan : Butt!
Chaz: GUYS! STOP SAY THAT THINGS!
Logan : admit it you want this don't you? ;) 
You: what?
Logan : Me + You + Bed + tonight - Clothes = ?
Chaz: GOSH!!! *he roll the eyes*
You: Hahaha, You are so dork! 
LOGAN: But you like!!! *he pull you from behind and sit you on his lap and you feel his (you know)*
Chaz: Gosh! I can't believe that you and [your name] only thing this things!!!
You: And i can't believe that....No matter!
Logan : Kiss me baby *he lick your lips then he kiss you*
Chaz: STOP! I'm here -,-' 
Logan : Shut up, don't you see that i'm kissing my girl!
Chaz: This is kissing? 
Logan : Shut up...! *He throws a pillow at Chaz face*
Chaz: I'm going home, -.-' You guys are unbelievable!!! *Chaz leave the room*
Logan : Finally alone!!!
You: yeah *he push you to the bed and he lay on top of you, he slide his hand on your leg while he kiss your neck and..... #BEDROCKS!!!








The end :O

No comments:

Post a Comment