All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh My Maslow [part 3]

If you didn't read the part 2 click here ---> Big Time Imagine: Oh My Maslow [Part 2]


James: No... Is our bed *he get on top of you, The bed start rock make you scream his name*
----Next day----
*you wake up*
James: Good morning....
You: Hey...
James: Today is Chaz Birthday Party... Want go with me?
You: Sure... *you smile while you kiss he*
James: What you want for breakfast?
You: Cereal?
James: Sure... all for my sexy girl! *you blush and smile*
---- After the break fast ----
You: So... What you want do?
James: Watch TV!!!
You: Okay.... 
*watching TV, you are sitting in his lap*
You: I'm bored.
James: I know exactly what we can do * he moves you to the bed and you smile then he pulls out Monopoly board*
*you start laugh*
James: Why you are laughing?
You: ... Baby!?
James: Yeah?
You: I don't like play monopoly... sorry :S
James: No problem... I know other thing!!! *he wink the eye*
You: Ja-- *he put his finger on you lips*
James: Shhh... *he push you against the wall while kiss and bite your lips*
You: You are a bad boy!
James: I'm not a ba-- *someone knock door*
James: Come in!!!
Chaz: Hello Buddy!
James: Happy birthday!!! What are you doing here?
Chaz: THIS IS {YOUR NAME}?
You: Yeah... It's me!!!
James: My girlfriend... isn't she amazing?
Chaz: Yeah... and hot too!!!
You: Thanks *giggles*
Chaz: She go to my party?
James: Yeah...
You: If you don't care!
Chaz: No problem... would be a honor...  
James: Where is the Party!?
Chaz: My house... This night... In the garden!
James:  You have pool?
Chaz: Dude! OF COURSE!!!
You: cool!
James:  Ok see you at 22:00?
Chaz: Ok... Bye.... Bye [your name]
You: Bye....*he left* I gotta go home!
James:  NOOO! WHY?
You: Change my clothes! Hahaha!
James:  You look perfect!
You: Baby... 
James:  Okay...
*in your home*
You: Wait here baby... 
James:  Okay *you go up stairs to your room*
---15 mins. Late---
You: Baby... What you think?
*He look to you, and suddenly smile*
James:  Yo-You Look beauty... You are beauty, but you look more than beauty... YOU LOOK PERFECT!
You: Hahaha Thanks...
James:  I love this black dress is sexy! And i love your hair... And I love you!
You: Shhh *you kiss he*
James: My baby .... *he smile*
You:  Let's go?
James:  Yeah...
*In Chaz Birthday party*
James:  Hey Chaz!!!
You: Happy Birthday *smile*
Chaz: Hey... [your name] You are perfect!
You: Hahaha Thanks!!!
James:  Baby... Want dance?
You: sure!!!
* He start dancing with you and slides hand down to your bottom.* 
You: Whoa BABY!
James:  Shhh... *he smile while he grab your butt*
You: You are crazy! *you smile*
James: Yeah... *he sit you on a chair and pull you to his lap... he kiss your neck,*
You: what are you doing?
James:  you make do this things!


To be Continued









No comments:

Post a Comment