All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Crazy Story Carlos [Part 2]


If you didn't read the Part 1 Click Here ---> Big Time Imagine: Crazy Love Carlos [part 1]
Carlos : No problem... I understand you! Is too pressure, but the only thing i know is: I love you...
*you Look at him and he kiss you softly*

You: What did you say?
Carlos : You are different! You are nice, smart and so AMAZING! When I saw you for the first time you, was so... I don't know... You was so special... you aren't like the others!  You are my baby!
You: Thanks *you look down* But... I think-I think is better go slow down.
Carlos : Yeah... *he write something on a paper*
You: What is that?
Carlos : My phone number ;) Call me... *he kiss your cheek *
You: Thanks... *you go home with a smile*
-----Next day-----
*you call Carlos *
You: Hey!
Carlos : Hello [your name]
You: sorry I wake you?
Carlos : No problem... I wake up with a smile because i hear your voice!
You: aaaw... So want go to the beach with me?
Carlos : Now? 
You: Yeah... why?
Carlos : No-Nothing... 
You: So... Can you come to my house?
Carlos : Su-Sure.... wait 5 minutes!!!
You: Okay....
-----15 mins Late----
*someone knocks door*
You: Hey!!!
Carlos : Hey! Nice home!!!
You: thanks!
Carlos : You leave here alone?
You: Nope! I live with my mom... But she isn't at home... she is on a reunion.... Whatever... Let's go!
Carlos :  Yes... come on!
*you and he get in the car*
---In the beach---
*you take of your shirt and James look at you*
You: What? 
Carlos : A-aa *he blush* You are...-You are HOT!
You: Hahaha, thanks!!! *a boy look at you and wink his eye*
Carlos : Back Off dude!!!
You: No problem....
Carlos : I hate this stupid boys!!! They are Maniac!
You: HAHAH! No Problem relax!!! *you lay on your towel*
Carlos : Want Go swim?
You: No...
Carlos : Okay.... wait here! I'll just take a swim!
You: Yeah... *he run to the sea*
----13 mins late----
Carlos : I'm Back!
*you see water sliding on his abs while he shake his beauty hair*
You: SO HOT!
James: What is ''SO HOT''
You: This day yeah... This day Is so hot
Carlos : Yeah.... *he lay on his towel and do a cute face to you*
You: So... 
Carlos : want dinner with me tonight?
You: Great Idea...
Carlos : Okay... What you want do now?
You: I don't know... 
Carlos : I have a idea, let's just drive see the views! I don't Know! Walk in the park...
You: Sounds Great!
Carlos : Let's go?
You: yeah!!!...
*You and he get in the his convertible car*
You: Cool! Let's go!!!
Carlos : Yeah *he drive*
You: So where we go first?
Carlos : I don't know! Let's go to the aquatic park!!!!
You: Nice choose!!! 
Carlos : Yeah... I LOVE AQUATIC PARK!
*he park the car and walk with you on street hand in hand*
You: Carlos I think is not good idea hold my hand ... 
Carlos : Why?
You: Cause Paparazzi can see us and... you know... 
Carlos : Yeah, we are just friends *he do a sad face*
You:  I want go slow down... You understand?
Carlos : Yeah! *he kiss your cheek*
You: Now let's go to aquatic park!!!
*after the aquatic park*
You: Hhahaha that was so fun!
Carlos : I love the Toboggan!
You: and when you Fall! HAHAHA! So funny!
Carlos : yeah.... *he look you into eyes then you kiss he*
You: Sorry, I-I don't know....
Carlos : Shhh No problem...
You: I gotta go home... see ya tonight!
Carlos : See ya....
You: Bye! *you began to walk away then he pull you by your Hand and hug you*
Carlos whispers: Bye shawty! *you smile*
------In home------
Mom: I see the magazine!
You: About that..... Sorry... I mean.... He kiss me and he is so cute and HOT!
Mom: Baby... No problem but promise me that you will behave!
You: I promise Mom *you hug your mom then someone knocks door*
You: I open! *you open and see Carlos *
Carlos : Hey!
You: hey!
Carlos :  Ready for your surprise?
You: My surprise? You are so cute!!!
Carlos : I know *he wink the eye*
You: Let's Go!!!
*He takes you to the beach*
You: What we are doing here?
Carlos : A picnic watching the stars and the moonlight!!!
You: aaaw.... You are so romantic!!!!
Carlos : I know *he smile* Open your mouth! *you open and he put a piece of apple into your mouth*
*you and he laying on the towel and you lay your head on his chest you can hear his heartbeat... he ran his finger through your hair, and you slowly slide your hand on his abs*
You whispers: I can feel your Heart Beat!
Carlos :  My heart only beat for you... *he play with your hair then you look at him*
You: You are so sweet!
Carlos : You make me dream like a fool that I can steal your heart away!
You: You just did! *you kiss he softly*
Carlos : That means.... You are my girl?
You: Yeah... I love you so much, you are so sweet and cute. *you kiss he again*
Carlos : I love feel your lips! Don't stop kiss me! *he kiss you and lay on top of you*






To be continued *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment