All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet Kendall


#imagine *you are in a Big time rush show and James, Carlos, Kendall, Logan are singing If i ruled the world suddenly Kendall falling off stage and landing on top of you and your lips were just inches away from touching*
Fans: AAAAAAH!!!
*the fans try to touch him but the security appear*
Security: Please, Move away!
Kendall: Are you Okay?
You: Yeah, and you?
Kendall: I could not be better!!!.... What is your name?
You: [your name]
Kendall: Beauty Name... 
You: Thanks...*you get up*
Kendall: Sorry to have landed on top of you!
You: No Problem, i'm fine *you smile*
Kendall: You have a beauty smile... Hey, come with me...*he take your hand and run to the stage* we will sing the Worldwide song for this beauty girl....*you blush*
*They start singing*
Kendall: Thanks [your country] you guys are amazing!!!
--------- 6 days late------
*you are walking in the street then someone bumps into you*
Kendall: Sorry.....
You: Kendall?
Kendall: [your name]? Is you? 
You: Yeah... You remember my name.... *You think: He remember my name, OH MY GOSH*
Kendall: I'll eat ice cream want come with me?
You: Sure *you smile*
Kendall: Your smile is very beauty... 
--------Eating ice cream--------
*you and he are walking in the park*
You: So... 
Kendall: So...
You: Is a hot day...
Kendall: Yeah...... Can I taste your ice cream?
You: Sure.... *he taste*
Kendall: Is good... Want taste mine???
You: Me???
Kendall: Don't be shy... You want?
You: Yeah *you taste*
Kendall: Hey... Can you give me your phone Number?
You: WHAT???
Kendall: Sorry... If you don't want give your phone number no problem.
You: No no... I want... My phone Number is: [your phone number]
Kendall: Mine is: [his phone number]
You: Cool...
* Paparazzi appear* 
Paparazzi: You are two couple?
Kendall: No... we are just friends....
You: Just friends....
Paparazzi: But i see you guys sharing the ice cream....
Kendall: Just taste...
Paparazzi: What is your girlfriend Name?
Kendall: we are just friends!!! Leave us alone!!!
Paparazzi: One last question: Can you kiss her?
Kendall: But we are just friends!!
Paparazzi: Come on only one kiss...
Kendall: [your name] What you think?
You: fine...*his lips get closer and closer then he kiss you*
Paparazzi: Thanks, be happy together!!!
Kendall: But we are just friends!!!
*Paparazzi leave*
Kendall: This kiss
You: I know... just friends *you look down*
Kendall: Hey baby, don't look down... I was thinking and... want go to the cinema... Tomorrow night?
You: ME? Yeah!!!
-----You and he have fun together, and with each passing day the love grows-----
Chaz: Dude, what's your problem? 
Kendall: I don't know she is amazing but... I don't wanna let she know There might be something real Between us two....
Chaz: Why not? She is Hot, Funny, Nice, she is AMAZING!!!
Kendall: But... [your name] is the best girl I ever meet... and i'm afraid!!!
Chaz: Afraid? Why?
Kendall: Cuz, my life is: PAPARAZZI, CRAZY FANS. I'm  afraid to don't give it the attention that she deserves!!! And if she don't love me?
Kendall: Are you kidding right? She love you, you love she... Come on buddy... you know that love can work....
Kendall: You are right!!! 
Chaz: See... Come on... Run to her!!!
*You appear*
You: Hello everybody!!! *you smile*
Kendall: come with me!
You: where?
Kendall: Please!!!
You: Ok... Bye Chaz!
Chaz: Be happy...
You: What?
Chaz: hahah...
You: Ok...
Kendall: come on....
------he and you are walking in the park----
Kendall and You say at the same time: I have something important to say you....
Kendall: your first!
You: No... You first...
Kendall and You say at the same time: I am in love with you!!!
You: hahah really? Me too
Kendall: You are the most --- you are the most gorgeous girl in the world!!!
You: And you are so sweet *you hug him*
Kendall: So...  Want be my girlfriend?
You: No....
Kendall: What??
You: I'm kidding!!! I LOVE YOU, AND I WANT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Kendall: So...
You: So...
Kendall: what you want do?
You: Kiss you 
Kendall: I want this too!! *he pull you by your waist then you put your arms around his neck and kiss he*
*you and he are walking in the garden holding hands then a Paparazzi appear*
Paparazzi: Is true that you guys are two couple?
*Kendall look at you and kiss you passionately*
Kendall: Yes we are....
*you and he keep walking*
Kendall: I love ya, never forget...
You: I will never forget this cuz i love ya too...
Kendall: Let's go Home?
You: YEAH!!!
--------In this room------
*You and he are play wrestling.He pins you down and starts tickling you and giving you gentle kisses on your stomach*
You: Stop Baby hahhahahah I can't stop laugh!!!
Kendall: No-oh *He keep tickling you, you fall and he falls on top of you and look you in the eyes and kiss you softly*
You: You ever landing on top of me!!! *giggles*
Kendall: yeah! 
*Suddenly Chaz come intro room*
Chaz: Oh sorry guys....
You: NO-OH-OH is not what it seems...
Kendall: yeah i fall and...
Chaz: Guys.... you can't fool me... No problem... Be happy *he close the door*
Kendall: Upps?
You: *giggles* see, what you do?
Kendall: Me? *giggles*
You: yeah you! 
Kendall: come here!!!*he catch you on his lap and spin you*
You: Hahahha, Put me down baby...
Kendall: Fine... *he lay you on the bed*
You: what are you doing?
Kendall: Making my bed rock!!!
You: hahaha....*he lay  on top of you*...... NO!!!
Kendall: Sorry... If you don't want... it's ok!
You: i want, but ... *you put on top of he* Now i'm on top!
-------Bed Rock------ 

No comments:

Post a Comment