All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Help! My boyfriend is a SUPERSTAR! Kendall 3


#imagine story cap. III ---> I love you


Kendall : For me she is more than an angel... 
Chaz: If you love her why you don't tell her?
Kendall : She don't love me....
Chaz: You don't know....
Kendall : You think that i should tell her?
Chaz: yeah dude!!!
Kendall : Thanks buddy... *He run to your house*
*knock door*
You: who is?
Kendall : ME!!! *you open*
You: HEY Come in...
Kendall : Hi...
You: Where is Chaz?
Kendall : I don't know... I have to tell you something!!!
You: Sure what?
Kendall : Not here... Come with me!!!
You: Where?
Kendall : It's a surprise! 
You: Okay.... *giggles*
*you and he walk to the garden, the ground is full of rose petals, and have a towel with candles and strawberries with chocolate*
Kendall : Like?
You: Yeah... is so romantic.... 
Kendall : Come.... 
You: okay... *you sit on towel and he sit next to you*
Kendall : I do all this for you...
You: Thanks,........ what you want tell me?
Kendall : Okay... [your name] before I met you I was a womanizer, I thought that I could have all the girls ... but then I met you and ... I can't explain, I began to feel something that never felt, I love every second with you, and I want  stay with you forever.... But i want be more than friends, you are so beauty, and smart, now for me you are the only girl in the world... and if i can't stay with you I'll not stay with anybody else!
You: Really?
Kendall : Yeah, i want show you that you can be happy with me! Please...
You: Aaaaw....
Kendall : So?
You: I love this, you are so romantic... But you have so many fans.... You know this love can't work!!!
Kendall : Yes i have fans, but my fans aren't my girlfriend... Please [your name]
You: I love you *you kiss he passionately*
Kendall : This is a Yes?
You: Yeah!!! *he kiss you, you can feel he smile while kiss you*
Kendall : This is for you *he smile and give you a necklace with a heart saying: Love you*
You: It's so beauty....
Kendall : You like?
You: Very much *he put the necklace on you neck and kiss your cheek*
Kendall : Let's eat? 
You: Yeah! *you put a strawberry into his mouth while put his hands around your waist*
Kendall : Here I am... This is the best day of my life.... *he put a strawberry into your mouth*
You: yeah....
*you and he are eating strawberries*
Kendall : This his the last....
You: Yeah....
Kendall : Is yours...
You: No, is yours...
Kendall : Okay *he eat the strawberry*
You: This night is so beauty....
Kendall : Yeah... *you and he lay on the towel... you put your head on his chest and he put his arm around you.... you and he are watching the moonlight cuddling, he's running his fingers thru your hair then you fall asleep on his arms then he carry you to your bed and lay you*
-----Next day----
Kendall : Good morning....
You: Hey baby *you kiss he*
Kendall : I sleep here last night... Sorry!
You: No problem *giggles*
Kendall : Let's take a shower?
You: Oh yeah!!!
*You and he are taking a shower TOGETHER he push you against the shower wall and kiss you, his body his pressed against yours his tongue into your mouth, he slide his hands to your butt while you put your hands around his neck, suddenly the grab your boobs!
You: KENDALL!!!
Kendall : Oh yeah, i love when you are mad, keep mad Sexy thing!!!
You: DORK! *giggles*
Kendall : Shawty... *he kiss you*
---4 weeks late---
*you and Kendall are in Chaz house, and you are swimming in his pool*
Chaz: Dude!!! Your girlfriend IS SO HOT and---
Kendall : Nah. Stop that!! I'm the only one who's allowed to compliment her, she's MINE *smile*
Chaz: Okay Okay.... 
Kendall : Yeah she is hot... I'm imagine her hot body naked... So good... Oh yeah.... Mmmmm
You: What is ''So good.... Oh Yeah.... Mmmmm''?
Kendall : Nothing, i'm just imagine your hot body naked.... *winks*
You: Perv!!! *giggles*
Kendall : Come here *he pull you by your waist onto he and sit you on his lap*
Chaz: DUDE!!!
Kendall : What??? *he kiss your neck*
Chaz: Stop do that things here!!!
Kendall : Why???
Chaz: Cuz I have no girlfriend! I want do that things too!
You: My best friend haven't boyfriend too!! If you want I present her to you!

Chaz: Really?
You: Yeah, she is cool,very nice and beauty!!!Kendall : Didn't i told you that my girl make everybody feel better... *he kiss you*
Chaz: Yeah!!! [your name] you are amazing Thanks *he start jump*
You: Okay *giggles*
Chaz: Invite her to come to my house today because i will make a super lunch, barbecue!!!
Kendall : Oh yeah dude you are the best!!!
You: Okay... *you call her*
You: Hey my love!!!
Best Friend: Hi honey... What's up?
You: Me and My baby, are in Chaz house. You know... Then Chaz invite you to lunch with us... Is barbecue!!!
Best Friend: Sure... I will be there.... Where is his home?
You: Is [Chaz home] the white and blue house with a big garden!
Best Friend: Ah! I know... He have pool right?
You: Yeah!!! You have to bring your bikini!
Best Friend: Okay... Wait 10 min...*call end*
You: She come...
Chaz: YEEEEEES THAAANKS [YOUR NAME] *chaz hug you*
Kendall : You have 10 seconds to back away from her... 10... 9....8
Chaz: Fine Fine....
You: Baby! *giggles*
Kendall : You are mine *he put his hands around your waist*
You: And you are mine too *you kiss he*
Chaz: I want [your best friend name]
You: Wait a seconds!!!
Kendall : Yeah dude... Relax...
Your best friend: Hey!!!
Chaz: Hey i'm Chaz!!!
Your best friend: Can you open the door?
Chaz: Su-sure *he open*
You: Hey [your best friend name]
Your best friend: Hello Baby! *she kiss your cheek*
Chaz: I will make the barbecue wait here!
Your best friend: I love cock! Can i help you?
Chaz: Yeah sure!!! *they go to kitchen*
You: WHOA!
Kendall : Now us!
You: No-oh...
Kendall : Come on...
You: fine... *he kiss you passionately*
Kendall : I love the taste of your tongue 


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment