All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh My Schmidt [part 4 ]


If you didn't read the part 3 click here ---> Oh My Schimidt [part 3] 


Kendall: Yeah... *he sit you on a chair and pull you to his lap... he kiss your neck,*
You: what are you doing?
Kendall:  you make me do this things!
Chaz: Guys! STOP do this things here!
You: Sorry *giggles*
Kendall: Blame her! 
You: Me? Why? It's your fault you pull me to your lap...
Kendall:  I do this things cuz you are beauty... so it's your fault!
You: Aaaaw *giggles* You are so dork!!!
Kendall:  Me dork!? *he kiss your cheek*
Chaz: GUYS! Please.... Not here!
Kendall: Chaz... 
Chaz: What?
Kendall: Where is your room???
You: KENDALL!!!
Kendall:  What?
Chaz: ......... Let's dance!
Kendall: I don't want!
Chaz: Can i dance with your girlfriend?
Kendall:  NEVER!
Chaz: But--
Kendall:  SHHH
Chaz: But is my birthday... and c'mon buddy! 
Kendall:  Fine, but don't touch her!!! *you giggles*
Chaz: I will try *smile*
*You and Chaz start dance*
Kendall think: '' My girl, she is so amazing, i'm the luckiest boy in the world *smile* she is so beauty, and cute, and hot....''
Chaz: Hahaha, you are funny!!!
You: Hahaha... No! You are funny!!!
Kendall: Only I can make my girl laugh!!! *he raises eyebrows*
You: Relax *giggles*
Chaz: Jealous!
Kendall: No Problem.... *he smile and push you by your hand and kiss you*
You: How sweet! *smile*
Chaz: I Give it up! My room is here... 
Kendall: Okay!!!!... *he move you to Chaz room*
You: I think this not a good idea!
Kendall: Why not?
You: This is Chaz room, not our room!
Kendall: No problem... Just a kisses!
You: Fine... *you and he are sitting in Chaz bed, He run his fingers through your hair while he kiss you... His lips move while his sweet tongue is in your mouth... he slide his hand to your waist, and lay you... he get on top and keep kiss you, your arms are around his neck, and his arms around your waist, suddenly Chaz open the door*
Chaz: .... Ups?
Kendall: Not Now!!! Is the best part!!!
Chaz: sorry... But Kendall... Have a crazy Rush fan here... Please DO SOMETHING!!!
Kendall: Okay... *you start laugh*
---In the Garden---
Fan: Oh My Rushers is Kendall!!!
Kendall: Yeah It's me... *the fan run to he and hug he*
Fan: Oh I love you I love you, Marry me! Kiss me!!
Kendall: Yeah... I have girlfriend... SORRY..
Fan: who is?
Kendall: That girl *he point to you* Isn't she amazing...?
Fan: This is [your name]? *she do a evil look*
Kendall: Yeah... I love her so much!
Fan: And i hate her! You are mine!!! *the crazy fan run to you and push you to the pool and everybody look at you*
Kendall: [YOUR NAAAAAAME]
Fan: Now you are mine....
Kendall: Back Off! You are MANIAC!!! *he run to you*
You: I'm fine... No problem...
Kendall: Baby... i'm so sorry, this fan is crazy!!!
You: No problem *giggles* I have a solution!!!
Kendall: Which?
You: This: *You start scream: POOL PARTY!!! EVERYBODY JUMP TO THE POOL!!! Yuuupi!!! It's so funny!!!
Kendall: Pool PARTY!!! *he jump to the pool and suddenly everybody jump to the pool*
You: see!
Kendall whispers: You are smart, my sexy thing *he pull you by your waist and kiss you*






The end :o

No comments:

Post a Comment