All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh My Pena [part 2 ]


If you didn't read the part 1 click here --> Big Time Imagine: Oh My Pena [Part 1]
#imagine Carlos: No you aren't my fan, you are my Girlfriend! And you can touch any part of my body... I'm all yours
You: Prev!
Carlos:: Prev? *he carry you in his lap to the water*
You: No *giggles* this is a white shirt!!! *giggles*
Carlos:: No matters *giggles*
You: NOOO *He dived with you in his lap*
Carlos:: cool... *he hug you from behind*
You: Look at me!!!
Carlos:: I can see your bra, is black...
You: Yeah, cuz this is a white shirt!
Carlos:: You look hot!!!
You: You are crazy? *giggles* Now my clothes are wet!
Carlos:: Hahaha. . . Sorry honey *he kiss you*
You: Fine... *you put your hands around his neck*
Carlos:: Want go home?
You: No... Look at me!
Carlos:: yeah... *he put his hands around your waist* For me you look hot. . . *he look to your boobs*
You: Stop looking to my boobs!!! *you laugh*
Carlos:: I can't is hot and. . .
You: Hahaha. . . Come on let's go home!
Carlos::  Yeah. . .
----In His home----
You: Nice Home....
Carlos:: Yeah thanks... I live here with my mom and my brother...
You: where is your mom?
Carlos:: She is out for a few days...
You: And where is your brother?
Carlos:: I don't know, let's go to my room.... 
*in his room*
Carlos:: GOSH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
His Brother: Play in your PlayStation....
Carlos:: Get off my room!
His Brother: Oh My [your name].... Is [your name]!!! I can't believe!!!
Carlos:: Yeah.. she is my girlfriend... Now get off dude!!!
His Brother: she is Hot...
You: Than--- *his brother put his finger on your mouth*
His Brother: Shhh... When i grow up we will marry... Now you can make this 8 years old boy happy with a Kiss?
You: No... I have boyfriend...
His Brother: But i'm hot, and Carlos isn't!
Carlos:: Dude! Please: GET OFF MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
His Brother: Fine... *his brother  look at you and wink the eye*
Carlos:: Finally!!! Now us!
You: Yeah... 
Carlos:Touch here * He takes your hand, puts it on his chest and you can feel his heart beat faster as your lips touch his*
You: Aaaaw....
Carlos:: Let's do something HOT!
*He start striping you and then pushes you on the bed and he get on top of you ONLY IN BOXERS while he kiss your neck . . . *
Carlos:whispers on your ear:  '' I Know you want ''
You: I want what?
He whispers: This...
You: This ?
Carlos:: I know you want jump with me all night...
You: whatever! *he lick your lips*
Carlos:: I'm all yours tonight!!!
You: I like this! *you get on top of he while he kiss your neck*
Carlos:: I Can make your bed rock!!!
You: Yeah but this is your bed. . .  *giggles*
Carlos:: No... Is our bed *he get on top of you, The bed start rock make you scream his name*


To be continued :o

No comments:

Post a Comment