All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Help! My boyfriend is a SUPERSTAR! Kendall 4



Imagine Story Cap. IV ---> New Love...
Kendall: Now us!
You: No-oh...
Kendall: Come on...
You: fine... *he kiss you passionately*
Kendall: I love the taste of your tongue 
You: Okay.... This is strange!!!
Kendall: Look, let's go to Chaz room?
You: No!!! You are crazy? *giggles*
Kendall: So.... Let's go to the pool!! *he jump to the pool* Come on!!!
You: Okaaaaaaay! *you jump to the pool and he hug you from behind*
Kendall: I love Chaz house!!!
You: You love Chaz house? And what about me? *giggles*
Kendall: I don't love you!!! What i feel for you is more than love!!!
You: You are so silly!!!
Kendall: But you like right baby???
You: Nop...
Kendall: You don't like?
You: Nop, I don't like because i love!!!
Kendall: Aaaaw *he kiss you*
Chaz: Guuuuys... The lunch is ready!!!
Kendall: Wait a second.... *you and him get out the pool*
You: I'm hungry!!!
Kendall: Me too *he put a towel around you*
You: Thanks... *you kiss he*
Chaz: Come on!!!
You: Sorry...
Kendall: We are coming.... *you and he walk to the table hand in hand*
---On the table----
You: So.... [your best friend name] You like Chaz?
Best Friend: Yeah he is a good friend... I don't know... I only met him today...
Kendall: He is cool!
You: Yeah....
Chaz: Stop talking about me!!!
*everybody start laugh*
You:  Okay let's talk about [your Best friend name]
Best Friend: No!!! Please.... *giggles*
You: Why!? 
Best Friend: Cuz i don't want!!! Let's talk about you!!!
Kendall: I like!!! Let's talk about! [your name]
Chaz: Okay....
Kendall: [your name] Is beauty... she is nice, cool.... You know...
You: Shut up! *giggles*
Kendall: Okay.... 
Chaz: Okay let's talk about.....
You: About?
Chaz: I don't know!!!
Kendall: Okay, [your best friend name] so, you have boyfriend?
You: Kendall!
Kendall: What?
Best Friend: No *giggles*
Chaz: .....
Kendall: Chaz have no girlfriend too, you and he are cute together...
Chaz: dude!
Kendall: What? Is the true!!!
You: .... *giggles*
Best Friend: Thanks?
Kendall: I'm serious!!! I'm imagine you and Chaz Kissing while me and [your name] kissing too!
You: Baby!!!
Best Friend: I don't know.... I only met he today....
Chaz: yep...
You: Only one kiss come on....
Kendall: Kiss Kiss Kiss
You: Shhh! 
Chaz:...... *he look to her*
Best Friend: Fine!!!! *she kiss he*
Kendall: Finally!!! 
You: Aaaaaw.....
Kendall: Chaz....
Chaz: What?
Kendall: You are red like a tomato!!! HAHAHA
You: Kendall!
Kendall: What?
Chaz: Shut up dude!!! 
Best Friend: where is the bathroom?
Chaz: Here! *he points*
Best Friend: Can you go with me?
Chaz: Okay....
Best  Friend: Is not you *giggles* is [your name]
Chaz: Hahaha Sorry
You: Okay let's go!!!
-In the Bathroom-
You: What?
Best Friend: I love Chaz!!!
You: What?
Best Friend: His lips are soooo sweet *-* 
You: You want help?
Best Friend: Yep....
You: Okay...
Best Friend: Thanks...
*you and she go to the table*
You: Chaz.... What you think about [your best friend name]?
Chaz: Well.... She is beauty!!! *she blush*
Kendall: [your best friend name] Chaz tell that he love you...
Best Friend: Really?
Chaz: Dude!!!!
You: James, let's go to Chaz room, and leave they alone!

Best Friend: No!
You: Trust me :)
*you and Kendall go to Chaz room*
You: If they--- *he put his finger on your mouth*
Kendall: Stop talking about they! 
You: Okay... *you kiss 
Kendall: Let's do something ''funny''
You: Prev!!!
Kendall: Oh yeah!!! *he pull you by your waist and put his hands on your butt while you put your arms around his neck, he slowly lay you on Chaz bed while kiss you, you get on top of he, He rubs his hands in your butt*
You: You think this is a good idea?
Kendall: Yes... *he smile*
You: I don't know... *you sit on top of he with legs open*
Kendall: Come on!!! *he put his hands on your waist while move his body up and down*
You: Fine.... *you lay on top of he...... #Bed Rock!!*
*suddenly Chaz come in the room*
Kendall: Dude!!!
Chaz: Me and [your best friend name] need my room, so get off!
You: Whoa!!!
Kendall: Okay we go to sofa!!! *he take your hand and go to the dinning room*
-----On Sofa----
Kendall: Baby.. I Loved you in the past, I love you in this, if the future to allow I will love you forever!
You: Aaaaw.... *he get on top of you while he kiss your neck*
Kendall: Rock your body Come on come on rock your body!
You: What?
Kendall: Come on up and down Up and Down!!!
You: Baby!!! *giggles*
Kendall: What? *he put you on top of he*


To be Continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment