All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Help! My boyfriend is a SUPERSTAR! Logan


Imagine Story Cap. I --> Who's that girl?




#imagine You and your Friend Anne are in the disco, it's a hot party, everybody is dancing and have fun... Have many famous in this party...
Logan: Look at girl on dance-floor! When she moves, Gosh... I want more.. she is amazing and Hot!
Chaz: Yeah...
Logan: She is mine!!!
Chaz: Hahaha Nice try... she is too hot for you!
Logan: You will see...
-----On Dance-floor-----
You: Anne! Wait here...
Anne: why?
You: I want drink something...
Anne: Okay.... I'm dancing right here, and waiting you...
You: Okay *smile*
*you are walking to the bar then someone grab your butt*
You: WTF!? *you look to he* Logan Henderson??? :O
Logan: Hey... What's up? Want dance?
You: First of all: Who you think you are to grab my butt? .... And No i don't want to dance with stupid celebrities who think that can have all girls with a simple touch... *you keep walking*
Logan: Wait *he pull you by your hand* Sorry...
You: Okay... But leave me alone...
Logan: Can i only know your name?
You: My name is [your name] Now leave me alone!
Logan: Okay.... You have a beauty name...
You: Thanks... *you smile*
Logan: You have a beauty smile too...
You: Thanks *giggles*
Logan: Please... forgive me :)
You: Sure... No problem *you wink*
Logan: See ya...
You: Yeah.... *you back to the dance-floor*
Anne: why you are smiling?
You: I see Logan!!!
Anne: No way... and what happens?
You: He grab my butt then ask my name... 
Anne: Coooooooooool!
*the music stops*
Anne: what happens?
You: I don't know!!!
*Suddenly Logan start talking*
Logan: Hello everybody, have a cool girl here, her name is [your name] I know she want me, and i made it obvious that i want her too, So please [your name] Let's remove the space between us and dance with me? *you smile and he walk to you*
Anne: NO WAY!!! 
Logan: Now.... Dance with me?
You: Yes... *giggles*
Logan: Damn I love the way you move your body!!!
You: You mean that You love the way i dance?
Logan: Yep...
You: Thanks *giggles*
Logan: I want show you that i'm not a stupid celebrity! Please come with me....
You: Where?
Logan: You will see... Now come on... *he take your hand and start run up stairs*


----You are in the roof -----
You: I-I can see all the city here... Is so beauty!
Logan: You like?
You: Yeah... it's cool.... *he sit on the ground*
Logan: Sit here! *you blush and sit*
You: This is so amazing!!!
Logan: Yeah.... *he look at you* Want my jacket?
You: Why you are asking that?
Logan: Cuz you are shaking...
You: Yeah it's a little cold here....
Logan: Okay... *he take off his jacket and put around you*
You: Thanks....
Logan: No Problem baby...
You: Stop it!
Logan: Stop what?
You: I know what you are trying do! Call me baby, grab my butt, give me your jacket!!! You want me to fall in love with you and then you replace me for another hot girl!
Logan: You are different!
You: Yeah, i know this all... But i'm not the kind of girl you think to fall in love for celebrity! This is the real life! I have no changes with a sexy famous!
Logan: You think that i'm sexy?
You: Yeah.... But you will find other girls... Sorry i gotta go!!!
Logan: No... Sorry! Please stay....
You: Bye... *you take off the jacket* Is your!
Logan: Thanks *he pick up the jacket*
*you go home, it's dark then someone pull you by your waist*
You: Heel-- *he put the hand in your mouth*
He: Shhh! Give me all your money!!!
Logan: Back off DUDE!
He: Oh, i'm so scared... *he start laugh then Logan punch is face and you start run, and Logan start run after you*
Logan: You are okay?
You: Yeah thanks... 
Logan: No Problem...
You: Sorry...
Logan: Sorry?
You: you know... I was little rude to you...
Logan: Can we start again?
You: Yeah *smile*
Logan: Want eat an ice-cream... Tomorrow?
You: Sure... Want my phone number?
Logan: Ye-Yeah!
You: [your number]
Logan: Thanks... Mine is [his number]
You: see you tomorrow *you kiss his cheek* Thanks again.... *you go home*
Logan think: Oh My Gosh she is adorable... Is this love? No... Me? In love? Noooo....... But she is so amazing... And i love any second with her....


-----Next Day-----
*you get a call*


You: Hello?
Logan: It's me!
You: Hey...
Logan: What eat the ice-cream?
You: Now???
Logan: Yeah....
You: But is 9:00 AM!
Logan: No matters!
You: Hahaha... Really?
Logan: No... I don't want the ice-cream... I want you by my side... You are so funny, and when i'm with you i felt like the only boy in the world!
You: Okay *giggles* See you on [your closest ice-cream shop]
Logan: I will be there....
-----In Ice-cream shop----
You: I want... [your favorite Ice-cream]
Logan: And i want Strawberry with Chocolate!
Mrs.Ice-cream: 2 ice creams right here! 
Logan: Thanks.... *he pay the ice-creams*
You: So... What you want do now?
Logan: I don't know... Let's just walk....
You: Okay.... 
Logan: I dreamed about you last night *he smile*
You: Really? And what happens in the dream?
Logan: Oh... It's something like this.... *he pull you by your waist and kiss you*
You: STOP! I can't believe this!!! You are crazy?
Logan: Sorry......... But-- I don't know what happen to me! I fell butterfly on my stomach when i saw you, when i see your lips i just want kiss them... and your beauty eyes, is so amazing... You are just amazing...
You: Okay.... But don't kiss me! We are just friends...
Logan: Okay sorry... *he look to your lips*
You: Okay... Just one!
Logan: Really?
You: Yeah... I like your lips.... *he get closer and closer then his lip touch on yours... he put his hands around your waist, you're on tiptoes while he kiss you*
You: Okay... Now, we are just friends...
Logan: Hahaha.... Yep... *he hug you and you smile*


To Be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment