All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scare Camp JAMES

#imagine *you are camping with Big Time Rush and Chaz *
James: Let's assemble the tents!!!
You: Yeah guys... is almost night!
Carlos: I don't know how to assemble a tend...
Kendall: Me too!
James: ... But we can read the instructions!!!
Chaz: No... We can't but Logan can!!!
Logan: Guys... *he smile* I know i'm smart but...
You: Please Logan!!!
Logan: Fine... Why she is cute???
James: yeah she is cute... BUT SHE IS MINE!!!
Logan: DUDE! Stop screaming!!!
--------3 hours Late--------
Logan: Finally the the tents are already assembled!!!
You: Thanks Logan!!!
Logan: No Problem....
James: Let's make a fire? It's night and i'm hungry
Carlos: ME TOO!!! What is the dinner?
You: Corn Dogs!!! And marshemallows 
Carlos: YEAAAAH!!!
You: aaaaw, you are so cute when you are happy!!!
Carlos: And you are cute everyday!!!
James: DUDE!!! SHE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!
*around the fire singing and eating*
James: ''But I just keep getting stuck stuck
But I'm never giving up up!''
Logan: ''In the middle of a perfect day
I'm tripping over words to say''
Carlos:Cause I don't want to keep my marshemallow guessing
That I Love my corndog Baby
!!!
*everybody look at him*
James: Dude? You are Okay?
Carlos: yeah!!! Hahaha I love corn Dogs
*suddenly it starts to rain*
Chaz: Oh-oh
You: The tends are wet!!! And i'm cold!!!
James: No problem *he protect you with his jacket*
You: Aaaaw *you kiss he*
Chaz: the love is beauty but..... WHAT WE DO NOW???
Carlos: I saw a house, is not far from here!!!
James: So what you are doing here? Come on!!! 
------In the house-----
You: I don't know... this house scare me!!
James: Baby Come on.... I'm here and i will protect you *he smile and kiss you*
You: Fine... 
James: Me and [your name] can sleep in this room!!! And you guys sleep in the others....´
Chaz: For me ok....
James: So... Good Night!!! *he close the door*
You: Baby... i'm scare...
James: we can change it *he kiss your neck*
You: I'm not kidding!!! This house scare me!!!
James: Baby... Relax!!! I'm here...
You: Yeah... you are right, i'm so silly!   * Suddenly hear a lightning*
James: AHHHHHHH We will dieeeee!!! HEEEELP!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
You: CALM DOWN!!!! is only a lightning *giggles*
James: Yeah I know *he do a fake smile*
You: Hahaha you are afraid of lightning!
James: Noooo... Me? Nooo *lightning*
You: You are shaking baby!!!
James: yeah i hate lightning!!!!!!
You: Calm down baby... *you hug he*
James: are you protect me???
You: Yeah... Why?
James: Cuz i love the way you protect me...
*You and he are laying on the bed suddenly Chaz come in the room*
Chaz: HELP ME ... THE GUYS DISAPPEAR!!!
You: WHAT?
James: Are you kidding right???
Chaz: No, Please help me!!!
James: Sure.. Baby stay here is dangerous!
You: Are you kidding??? I don't want to be here alone without you!!! I go too!!!
James: Okay...You go.... But be careful!!!
Chaz: Come on let's go guys!!!
*You and they run the house, then finally found them laying on the floor*
James: OMG Someone kill them!!! NOOOOO!!!!
You: -.-' Hahaha, very funny guys!!!
James: Why you are laugh??

You: Cuz... this is a prank! Don't you see!!! Carlos is eat his ''blood''!
James: What?
Carlos: Upps.... I love ketchup!!!
James: Guys, you are crazy? You scared me!!! 
You: Let's go sleep!!!
James: Yeah i'm tired....
---- In the bedroom ----
You: you hear that???
James: Baby, relax... Tomorrow we go home and everything gonna be alright!
You: You are right.... *you kiss he*
James: Let's do something good for forget the fear?
You: Like what???
James: You Know... Kiss you, Hug you, or more than that!!!
You: I love this.... *he lay on top of you while he kiss your neck and slide his hand down on your waist to your leg*
James: and love this too? * he make out with you*
You: STOP!!!
James: Why??? 
You: Cuz this is a old bed!!!
James: No problem!!! *he keep make out with you and suddenly the bed breaks*
You: I told you!!!!
James: Upps!!!
You: You are so crazy *giggles*
James: I think we have to sleep on the grown!  

You: I think this too....
James and you start laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment