All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hot Logan


#Imagine + Logan Chaz and Lyam in the beach+
Lyam: Wooow look at that girl *he point to you*
Chaz: Is HOT!
Logan: Yeah, I know... is {your name}
Chaz: Call her!
Logan: no... *he blush*
Lyam: Why not?
Logan:  She is in my class! I have a crush on her, but she think that i'm a silly!
Lyam: come on buddy!
Logan: Fine! *he walk toward you*
You: Hey!!!
Logan: Hi-i! I was thinking and you are here alone, want join with us!?
You: Sure *you smile*
Logan: Really?
You: Yes... *you kiss his cheek*
Logan: This is Chaz and Lyam!
You: Nice to meet you, i'm [your name] *you smile*
Chaz: Hi, Logan Talk a lot about you!
You: Really?
Lyam: Yeah
You: So sweet! But guys i gotta go Home... Sorry
----- A few hours later -----
His Mom: I invite {your name] for dinner with you and help you with your Home Work
Logan: OMG, How i look?
His Mom: Calm down.... I gotta go... Behave.... And relax... i think she like you!
Logan: OMG OMG OMG
His Mom: Relax honey, bye *she left*
*you knock door*
Logan: Heeeeey!
You: Hi... Nice home!
Logan: Thanks.... Please come in....
You: Thanks...
Logan: So... what you want dinning?
You: i don't know...
Logan:  Want pizza and ice tea?
You: Yeah... I like this *giggles*
Logan: You have a beauty smile....
You: Thanks.... Your mommy say that you need help with your home work...
Logan: Yeah... French HomeWork!
You: So let's go!
---In his room---

Logan: How i say: i love you in french?
YOU: Je T'aime! Why?
Logan: Because: Je T'aime {your name}
You: aaaaw... I have something french for you too!
Logan: What?
You: this *you give him a french kiss*
Logan: O-M-G,
You: Je t'aime too!...His hot here...
Logan: want to take a shower, with me?
You: yeah *he takes you to the bathroom while kiss you, he pressing you up against the shower wall and kiss your neck, you can feel his abs pressed against your stomach  the steam is building up in the hot shower, his wet lips on yours, you slide your hands on his backs*
Logan: you are so dangerous, you're a bad girl.
You: you don't like that?
Logan: no.. I love that
You: I'm your bad girl!!!
*he take you to his room and lay you on the bed*
Logan: My bad, bad, girl! *he bit softly your lips and lay beside you while he put his arm around you*
---- He fall asleep, his head on your chest, hIS beauty smile while he sleep ----

No comments:

Post a Comment