All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Carlos story (w/ JB )

#imagine *You go with Carlos to the cinema tonight*


*Someone knock on your door*
Justin: I open!!! *opening the door*
Carlos: Hey!
Justin: What you want?
Carlos me and (your name) go to the Cinema. Tonight! 
Justin: Yep i know.... (your name) come here baby
You: Hey Logan.... Let's go?
Carlos: U look so Hot and beauty
Justin: Hey Dude! She is mine ok?
You: Relax Justin... Bye ;D *u kiss Justin*
-----------------------------------After the Cinema--------------------
CarlosDid you like the movie?
You: Yeeah is so funny :D
Carlos: So... Want a ride?
You: No....
Carlos: Why?
You: Justin.........
Carlos: Ok.... So see ya tomorrow?
You: Sure *he hug you*
Justin:  Dude, back off!!! *he run to you*
You: Relax Justin....
Carlos: Yes we are just friends!
Justin: I know what you want 
Carlos!
Carlos: So tell what i want!
Justin: Hahah, you want my girlfriend... But stay away from my baby
You: Justin Calm down! We are just friends...
Justin: Let's go Home...
____________Next day____________

Carlos: Hey!
You: Hey!!!!
Carlos: I was thinking and Justin is right
You: Why you say that?
Carlos: Is true I want you! And we are friends for so long. And you are the Most gorgeous girl in the world.... Please give me a chance give us a chance!!!
You: 
Carlos.... I can't ... I have boyfriend, But when I'm with you I feel happy, and my heart beats faster!
Carlos: ...... I feel this too, and when you smile..... Aaa you have the most beauty smile!!!
You: 
Carlos.... *you smile*Carlos: Tomorrow i go to Los Angeles ...
You: No you can't! Please! Why you go?
Carlos: I have no reason to stay here....
You: But... 
Carlos: I love you {your name}, If i'm not with you...
You: Please don't go ...
Carlos: Sorry... It's Me or Justin....
You: ..............
Carlos: No matter....Bye
You: Please... DON'T GO!
Carlos: Only one thing can make me stay... Your love.Carlos: I have boyfri---*he hug u hard*
*Justin appear*
Justin: I thought I told you to Stay away from she,
You: It is not what it seems!
Justin: You have to choose, me or he?
You: I'm confuse!
Justin: Let's go home *he pull you*
-----------------Next day, It's raining--------


You: Justin... I was thinking and..... I choose 
Carlos!Justin: But *he take your hand* You are my girl!
You: Sorry.... *u kiss his cheek*
*you open the door and start run to airport*


You scream: Carloooooooos Waaaait! DON'T GO!!!
Carlos: What are you doing here, it's raining!!! You're all wet!
You: Yeah! I run to you, Please don't go....
Carlos: Give me one good reason to stay
You: Me! I love ya... I ran the rain just to be with you....
Carlos: That means?
You: Yeah, i choose you, * u pull he by his shirt and kiss he in the rain*




-------------------------------------------- The End---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment