All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Help! My boyfriend is a SUPERSTAR! Logan 2


If you didn't read the Cap. I clique here --> http://bigtimeimagine.blogspot.com/2011/09/help-my-boyfriend-is-superstar-logan.html
#Imagine Story Cap. II --> More than friends???


*he hug you and you smile*
You: So...
Logan: So... Want go to my home play video games?
You: okay... That sounds cool! :)
----In his room----
You: Faster! Faster!!!
Logan: I'm in the turbo baby!
You:  Ohhhh Yeeeeeah!!!
Logan: Do you think that i will win the game?
You: Yeah, you are in 1st place!!!
Logan: If i win the game you will give me a kiss?
You: Okay... Only one....
Logan: Okay.... *he win the game* OH YEAH!!!! I'm the best!!! YUUUUUPI!!! Now my kiss!!!
You: Hahaha.... *you kiss his cheek*
Logan: Only this? Can't make better?
You: Just friends....
Logan: Sorry.... *he look down*
You: Look at me!!! *he look at you and suddenly you kiss he*
Logan: I like this... Want play with me?
You: I'm not good...
Logan: Come on!!!
You: Okay!!!
*you and he are sitting on carpet on front of TV playing and laugh*
You: I don't want play more!!!
Logan: Why not?
You: You ever let me win!
Logan: Cuz you are so cute when you win!!!
You: Aaaaw.... * You kiss his cheek*
Logan: You know... you are the only person who can make my heart beat faster and slowly... Faster because you kiss me and slowly when you leave me....*he try kiss you but you put your hand in his mouth*
You: Just friends *laugh*
Logan: Okay...Okay.... *you look to he and he look to you and both kiss each other*
You: No!!! Stop...
Logan: But you kissed me!
You: No-oh.... You kissed me!
Logan: No!!!
You: Yeah!
Logan: No!!!
You: Yeaaaaaaaah!!!!
Logan: Okay... Okay!!!
You: Hahaha...!!!
Logan: I can make you scream...
You: How?
Logan: Like this : *he take off his shirt*
You: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *die*
Logan: Told you!!!
You: You are craaaazy?
Logan: No, But i'm hot with my sexy abs!!!
You: Vain!
Logan: I'm not vain! I'm realistic!
You: Yeah sure... 
Logan: I know you want!!!
You: Want what?
Logan: Touch my abs!!!
You: No!!!
Logan: Yeah!!!
You: No!!!
Logan: Yes Yes yes yes yes!
You: No no no no--- *he put his finger on your mouth*
Logan: Shhh!!! I know you want *he take your hand and put on his abs*
You: whoa!!!
Logan: Isn't hot?
You: Logan... *he get closer and closer then someone knocks door*
Logan: DAMN!!!
You: Oh-oh! *giggles*
Logan: Come in *he do a evil look to the door*
Chaz: Hey buddy!!! Hey Girl who i never see before!
You: Hello... I think...
Logan: WHAT YOU WANT?
Chaz: New girlfriend?
Logan: Aaa Yeah!!
You: No!!!
Logan: Okay, she is only my friend...
Chaz: Why she is touch on your abs?
Logan: Cuz *you blush*
You: Cuz....
Logan: Cuz....
Chaz: Whoa.......
You: I gotta go, bye!!!
Logan: Now??? NOOO!
You: ?

Logan: I mean: Bye.... *he makes a sad face*
You: Sorry... See ya tomorrow?
Logan: Yep.... Bye...
You: Tomorrow in my house! I have a cool movie, we can see together!!! *smile*
Logan: Okay... 
Chaz: Can i go too?
You: aaa....
Logan: Chaz... *Logan do a evil look to Chaz*
Chaz: Fine... No problem i stay home...
You: Bye!!!
----You Go home----
*you get a call*
You: Hello!!!
Logan: Hi, 
You: What you want?
Logan: Hear your voice....
You: Okay... see ya
Logan: see ya.... Tomorrow!!!
You: Yeap....
*Call end*
-------Next day------
*someone rang the bell*
You: wait a second!!!! *you open the door*
Logan: Hey!!!
You: Hi!!! Please come in!!!
Logan: Thanks... *smile*
You:  this is my home!!!
Logan: Cool!!! Live here alone?

You: Yeah, but i have a maid... Why?
Logan: COOL!
You: come, let's see the movie... *you and go to your room*
Logan: Your room is so cool.... And your bed too!!!
You: Why you are looking to me?

Logan: You know...
You: Okay let's see the movie....
*you and he are sitting in the bed while see the movie*
---2 hours late---
Logan:  I can make your bed rooock!!!!
You: James!!! Stop jumping on my bed!
Logan: But it's so cool!!! Yupi!!!
You: Gosh.... If you don't  Be careful you will fall!
Logan: No problem, i never fall i'm a super--*he fall*
You: supermen? *giggles*
Logan: OUCH! i have a boo-boo!! Can you kiss it to feel better?
You: Aaaw, where is the boo-boo?
Logan: Here: *he points to his lips*  

You: Nice try!!!
Logan: Please, I have a boo-boo on my lips!!!
You: Fine... *you kiss his lips softly* Better?
Logan: If i say No you kiss me again?
You: NO!!! *giggles*
Logan: Okay, okay...
You: Wait a second.... I go to the bathroom... Wait here....
Logan: Okay....
*you go to the bathroom and when you back to your room you see him holding your bras*
You: What you are doing?
Logan: No-Nothing.... *he hides your bra*
You: You are hiding my black bra?
Logan: No-No!
You: Liar! GIVE ME BACK!
Logan: Kiss me first!!!
You: Give me!!! *he start run and you try catch then he trip and fall on top of you*
Logan: Upps?
You: You are okay?
Logan: Yep and you?
You: Yeah... *he look you into your eyes and kiss you passionately*
Logan: Sorry, just friends i know.... I don't know what happens to me.... sorry!
You: No problem...
Logan: {Your name} I have one thing to say you!
You: what?
Logan:  I lo--*he get a call* Sorry 1 second....
Logan: Hello?
Chaz: Hey dude, where you are?
Logan: In [your name] Home!
Chaz: You are stupid? The band is waiting you... Remember? Tonight is your show!!!
Logan: GOSH!!! Wait a second*he end the call*
You: What happens?
Logan: I gotta go...
You: Why?
Logan: I have a show tonight!!!
You: Okay... Bye....
Carlos : Sorry *he kiss your cheek*
You: No problem.... *smile* See ya tomorrow....
*he smile*
You: Good luck *giggles*


----Next day----
*you go to his  home*
His mom: Hey... and who you are?
You: Logan friend... he is in home?
His Mom: yeah, is taking a shower, but you can wait in his room *smile*
You: Thanks... *smile*
*You are sitting in his bed waiting he suddenly he come in the room only in boxers!!!*
Logan: Hey!
*you die*
Logan: You are okay?
You: I'm dead!!!
Logan: Lol....
You: you are only in boxers!!!! 
Logan: What's the problem?
You: No-Nothing!
Logan: Came here... *He pull you by your waist, you can feel his ''banana''
You: ...... *he kiss you, Is a hot moment, you can't control your body, you are feeling so good and loving all the seconds with him. He push you against the wall and kiss your neck, his hot body his pressed against yours, his arms around your waist and his hands grabbing your butt*
Logan: Sorry!!!
You: ......
Logan: Please forgive me....
You: No problem...
*suddenly Chaz come in the room*
Chaz: Hey...
Logan: Hey buddy...
Chaz: Hi [your name]
You: Hey... *you smile*
Chaz think: Damn her smile is so beauty, she is beauty and adorable!!! *he smile back*
Logan: So man, what you want?
Chaz: Just ask if you want play video games....
Logan: You can't that i'm busy?
You: No problem... i gotta go *smile, you kiss their cheek*
Logan: But---*you put your finger on his mouth*
You: No problem... *smile* Bye.... *you go home*
Chaz: She is a cool girl...
Logan: Yeah... I know she is so cool, i think i'm in love....
Chaz: YOU? *laugh* You have all girls! Is impossible that you are in love...
Logan: She is different, i feel butterfly on my stomach when I see her, when Her perfect lips touch on mines my heart beat faster and faster.... i don't know... I love her...
Chaz: NO WAY.... YOU? Gosh that girl is an angel?
Logan: For me she is more than an angel... 


To be continued...














No comments:

Post a Comment