All Views :) Oh My Rushers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Kiss me Logan


#imagine *It's night*
Logan: Chaz!!!  I wanna rock the bed with [your name]!!!
*His mom walks in* 
His Mom: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! 
Logan: Nothing mom..., wooow I love your hair. 
His Mom: Nice save
Chaz: we are talking about.... Mmmm, about...
Logan: School , Yeah
Chaz: Yes Talking about School!!!
His Mom: Nice try but You guys can't fool me!!!
Logan: It's late, I have to go!!! [your name] is waiting me... Bye Mom!!!
His Mom: Bye....
*he runs to your home then someone knocks on your door*
You: I open!!!*you open*
Logan: Hey baby!!! *he kiss you*
Mom: Who is?
You: Logan!!!
Mom: Right Baby, I gotta go ... I will be right back in 3 or 4 hours!!! Be a good Girl :)
You: Ever!!!
Mom: Bye *she leave*
Logan: Now us!!! What you want do?
You: Want play truth or dare?
Logan: Sure...
You: Let's go to my room!!!
-----In your room-----
You: Truth or Dare?
Logan: Truth!!!
You: Is truth that you like me?
Logan: No
You: You can't lying!!!
Logan: I'm not lying... I don't like you cuz i love you!!!
You: Aaaaaw
Logan: Now, Truth or Dare?!
You: Dare!!!
Logan: I dare you to ... *he do a prevy face*
You: No-oh!!!
Logan: Ye-ye!!
You: No-oh!!!
Logan: Yeah!!! I dare you to make a SUPER HOT DANCE!!!
You: Baby.... 
Logan: Come on!!!
You: Fine... *you start dance*
Logan: I like this!!! Come a little closer Baby!!!*He pull you by your waist and start dance with you*
You: I love when you dance with me *your put your arms around his neck*
Logan: And you love when i do this.... *he kiss you*
You: Only this? You can't do better?... Like this.. *you pull he by his shirt and kiss his neck*
Logan: Want do a ''kiss competition''?
You: yes... You first!!!
Logan: Okay!!! *he take off your shirt while kissing your neck*
You: Good very good but i can do better *you push him to the bed and lay on top of he while you give he a French Kiss*
Logan: Woow Hot *you get up*
You: your turn!!! *he pull you onto his lap and kiss your neck from behind*
Logan: Like?
You: I like but you can't do better?
Logan: yes but is your turn!!!
You: Okay *you take his shirt off while you kiss his stomach then you slip your lips to his mouth and kiss he*
Logan: Ok... You want a hot Kiss, i give you a hot kiss!!! *he take off your short then he kiss your lips*
You: I will do the same!!! *you do the same while you kiss his neck*
Logan:  I'm tired!!!
You: yeah me too!!!
*You and he are lying in bed then he lay on top of you only in boxers*
You: Honey, what are you doing?
Logan: I don't know, you make me want do this things *he kiss you*
You: yeah!!!!
*Bed rock ;)*
-----------------------------Next Day---------------
*You: are in bed with his arms around your waist*
You: wake up babe.. 
Logan: I don't wanna.. 
You:get up or you'll be late! 
Logan: if you kiss me. *you kiss he*
You: Now let's go!!!
Logan: where we go?
You: See my aunt's wedding!!!
Logan: Fine, Fine.... but you if you kiss me one more time...
You: Baby... come on *you kiss he*
---------------------------In the wending-----------
Logan: One day *he points to the bride* we will marry... Like your aunt...
You: yeah *you kiss he*
Logan: Marry me Now!!!
You: haha we can't baby... It's my aunt's wedding not us!!
Logan: Please!!!
You: Fine, but Not now...
*he get off from his seat and every body look at him* 
You: What are you doing?
Logan: [your name] Stay with me forever?
EVERYBODY: aaaaaaaw,
Someone scream: Say yes!!!
Everybody: say yes, say yes , say yes!!!
You: Yes!!
Logan: Really?
You: YES CUZ I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!
Logan: Love you too *he kiss you passionately*

No comments:

Post a Comment